+ Reply to Thread

Bezit is on a distinguished road

RBG Strats

Our groups have the strats we like to run with down but it would be nice to see atleast a video or two on group comp, more complex strategies, reactions to being 2-3 capped or just losing in general, and little tricks and tips of the trade that maybe some of us haven't picked up.

I will share one strat we figured out that worked pretty well, we run with an enchance shammy and of course a rogue quite a bit. So on flag cap maps we like to put the rogue on one healer, and either an enchance shammy or a DK on another healer and then the rest of the dps will focus the other healer/one of the other 2 healers. It works really well off the bat because we can drop the healers so fast from them being locked down and then using their trinkets and shields early so it's easy to poly and cc them afterwards or just drop them anyway.

That's one strat we learned from losing to a hero of the horde group. Anyway would be nice to see some RBG tactics and strategies introduced on this site, some of the warriors videos are a bit outdated, with one of the warrior running double healer which I haven't seen that comp more than once all season so, would be nice to get some new material.

excited to see them too

Vijoh is on a distinguished road
    Would like to see this aswell.

mika is on a distinguished road
    yes that would be sweet

Kryptass is on a distinguished road
    Yes some RBG strats would be cool

Terrabad is on a distinguished road
    I'd like some videos more like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_NL1GeMy7g

But if we could get the same game from multiple view points in different videos that would be cool.