+ Reply to Thread

Darwish is on a distinguished road

Stuck with MLS

Hi there,

My team is kinda stuck with MLS around 1950/2k.
    We have different opinions about CCing, We are currently chain ccing the healer all the time but we get raped pretty hard that way, cause the dps have free play (except for the one we train) i was suggesting to CC the 2nd dps and train 1 dps while having CS and SL on the healer (and tongues) and the shammy hex the healer when possible.

We usually switch to the healer when he's out in the open and popped some CD's like bubble.
    I'll record some of the games monday and post it, but i hope someone can give me some constructive critizism about the things i posted right now.

Filovirus is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwish View Post
    Hi there,

My team is kinda stuck with MLS around 1950/2k.
    We have different opinions about CCing, We are currently chain ccing the healer all the time but we get raped pretty hard that way, cause the dps have free play (except for the one we train) i was suggesting to CC the 2nd dps and train 1 dps while having CS and SL on the healer (and tongues) and the shammy hex the healer when possible.

We usually switch to the healer when he's out in the open and popped some CD's like bubble.
    I'll record some of the games monday and post it, but i hope someone can give me some constructive critizism about the things i posted right now.
    The best advice I can give you as MLS is actually the easiest advice - ram as much damage as you can! You should usually be CCing at least one DPS until you're going for a kill or you sense that a gib opportunity might come up in the next ~15 seconds.

Usually it's good to train a dps while ccing the other dps and swapping cc to healer briefly. Additionally, when you and your mage become more coordinated, you will be able to set up cc chains on two targets at once while you truck damage into the third!

My favorite part about MLS is the ability to swap to anyone given the right situation. A deep>coil on someone without a trinket is devastating if you coordinate CC on the healer or DPS at the same time.
    Private Lessons Available!
    Skype Contact Info: virusl0l (with a zero)

Darwish is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the advice Filo, do you know what is the best cast sequence to do truck damage?

Filovirus is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwish View Post
    Thanks for the advice Filo, do you know what is the best cast sequence to do truck damage?
    Basically just keeping full dots on your target, and lining up things like haunt/nightfall procs to hit at the same time + drain life!
    Private Lessons Available!
    Skype Contact Info: virusl0l (with a zero)