+ Reply to Thread

KJ is on a distinguished road

Demonology Help

is there any good Demonology players I can look up on the armory? I mainly play a rogue, and havny played my warlock in a long time and want to finally lvl him to 85 an I only know how to play Demonology. But it seems like everyone is Afflic. And advice on how to spec, gem, chant, reforge for this spec for rated bgs? Thats all Im going todo with him. Just to help out guild. My rogue will stay my main for arena and most rbg. They just need more people for the alt run. Thanks for any h elp out there.

Filovirus is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    is there any good Demonology players I can look up on the armory? I mainly play a rogue, and havny played my warlock in a long time and want to finally lvl him to 85 an I only know how to play Demonology. But it seems like everyone is Afflic. And advice on how to spec, gem, chant, reforge for this spec for rated bgs? Thats all Im going todo with him. Just to help out guild. My rogue will stay my main for arena and most rbg. They just need more people for the alt run. Thanks for any h elp out there.
    Demonology isn't viable for PvP other than some odd Battleground fun! You should most definitely be specced Affliction for rated bgs or anything even remotely competitive.
    Private Lessons Available!
    Skype Contact Info: virusl0l (with a zero)