+ Reply to Thread

vurt is on a distinguished road

LF Affliction Videos (youtube and the like)

Hey good folks of Skillcapped. I am interested in finding a solid YouTube channel (or something along those lines) that releases frequent Warlock POV vods of arena combat. Comp is irrelevant, but I enjoy watching people play a TON since it's been helping me out a lot lately. I watch the vids here on SC regularly but new videos don't come out too often and most are more instructional, which is fine, but I also really enjoy watching just regular vids of regular arena with skype (not music). I know Poonxo has a Youtube channel that I recently discovered so I've been keeping an eye on that as well as Filo's stream, but I'm just wondering if anyone here has a channel I could check out or knows of channels to look for! Skill level and comp are irrelevant, just want it to be warlock POV and with skype/vent communication (I seem to learn more from Skpe convos than actual instruction). Thanks!!!

Subonik is an unknown quantity at this point
    http://www.twitch.tv/egazael
    I don't know of any YouTube channels, but a stream to add to your list (if you don't watch it already) is Azael's. Last couple of days he's been leveling a new Lock, but he has a little over a page worth of recordings saved, so you can find some Arena in there if you don't mind searching. Since I've been watching he's always been on skype and answers a lot of questions coming from the people watching. He seems like a surprisingly nice guy, and his team is currently R1 (Talb and Cdew). Odd how hard it is to find Lock vids. He might be streaming 3s tomorrow, as you can see by the chat I copied and pasted, lol:

2:58 Mod fauket: Azael's just a player, haters gonna hate.

2:58 clown94: player irl and ingame

2:58 Broadcaster egazael: haha

ok i'm off

thanks for watching

hopefully 3v3 tomorrow

Cataligh is on a distinguished road
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Simplexityred

This guy has some great 1v1 guides which have helped me overall. They are from the end of 4.1 but he claims he will be coming out with new 4.2 videos. Good channel to keep checking back with.

Poonxo is on a distinguished road