+ Reply to Thread

Asset is an unknown quantity at this point

Lock/Hunter/Hp

I found a very good hunter and been having a ball playing this comp. I play the lock and the cc chain we can put on a healer must really piss em off. =)

Does Darkintent benefits hunters at all? I just started playing lock so Im still learning.

Filovirus is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Asset View Post
    I found a very good hunter and been having a ball playing this comp. I play the lock and the cc chain we can put on a healer must really piss em off. =)

Does Darkintent benefits hunters at all? I just started playing lock so Im still learning.
    Survival hunters yes, due to explosive shot and black arrow, marks hunters I'm not too sure about!

If the hunter isn't surv, I recommend putting DI on your healer.
    Private Lessons Available!
    Skype Contact Info: virusl0l (with a zero)

thenoda
    You finding this comp strong? My HP friend wants me to run it with him ahah

Asset is an unknown quantity at this point
    The hunter has to be pro for it to really work. For when they get on you he has to peel and for when they get on him he has to be good at kiting and still putting out press and cc on the healer. But I dont see why it cant be pretty damn good. When ur healer is in a CC both classes can go defensive quick. The only thing I can see giving us trouble is probably shadowplay. Hunters have nothing for dot damage. And, you gotta be careful against rogue teams and that damn smokebomb combo.

We lost a couple of games because I would port too early. So, I started to save my portal and trinket for it... trinket the KS/aoe fear and either port out of simply walk out. =) Im still learning lock. lol
    Last edited by Asset; 07-27-2011 at 04:54 PM.