+ Reply to Thread

Cataligh is on a distinguished road

Affliction Lock vs. Frost Mage 1v1!?!

Just cannot beat a good frost mage! I keep tongues up, soul swap to elemental, haunt/drain elemental when mage is ranging, but at the end of the day i just get raped.

Akulakhan is on a distinguished road
    Silencing when he deep freezes you every time=win.

Cataligh is on a distinguished road
    Can't do that. Most mages will pet nova my pet, blink and range, then deep freeze me... my only option is trinket and coil or eat their opener. Most of the fight my pet is being ranged. Although as writing this I suppose kiting back towards my pet would be the smart solution. Any other input/experience/advice?

Filovirus is an unknown quantity at this point
    Need to trinket a deep if they're going to get shatters or lances off with trinkets/cds up. Generally try to save cs for a cast, blanketing them for 1.5 seconds during a deep means they can spam cast for 24 seconds without fear of being interrupted = you lose.

If you are playing against a mage of equal skill and he uses Cold Snap, you will not win the duel. If he doesn't snap, you can definitely win, but you need to play it pretty well. One shadow tree lockout and you will lose.

Get full dots on the mage, don't let him nova>ring your pet with you, and don't let him cast frostbolts if you can avoid it.
    Private Lessons Available!
    Skype Contact Info: virusl0l (with a zero)