+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 First 7 8 9 10 11 Last

finnman is on a distinguished road
    Tika, in one of your videos, it shows when an enemy rogue uses shadow dance and a warrior uses Recklesness, both in the middle of your screen. An Icon pops up alerting you that they are popping the major cooldown.

Would this addon be "spellalerter" and how do you make it pop up like that on your screen for fast peels?

geoph is on a distinguished road
    Hey there Tika Thabęst here (85 hunter) i have already asked Braindeadly this questin but i want your oppunion i have 2x wyrm stalker for the bonus but many healers having hard time keeping me alive do you think its worth it or should i just go for full pvp gear

finnman is on a distinguished road
    @ Geoph

At around 4100 resil, the amount of dmg reduction per point of resilience starts to diminish from .993 to .854 with increasing diminishing returns as the resilience hits higher levels (around 4800).

What this means is, if you reach the soft resil cap at 4100 with the 2pc, you won't be losing as much dmg reduction as if you had say 3400 resil and the 4pc.
    The 2pc is very viable. If he is having trouble healing you with 300 less resilience points, thats only about 2.7% dmg reduction, and would suggest the issue is not with your gear, but possibly your ability to kite or him being able to heal via both of you helping him avoid cc.

Duck is on a distinguished road
    Hey bro, I'm very new to arenas but a very oldschool hunter. I've got a buddy who plays DK and is a great player. We've been attempting to do 2s but holy hell it's just so tough for us to progress. From searching around I've found that it's obviously not a great comp. We seem to get destroyed in arenas even when working on CC chains with death grip, strangulate, scatter, traps, and silencing shot. A lot of the time if I try and scatter trap a double melee team it gets on the wrong one and gets broken immediately. Or if they trinket a trap we can never get the kill off.

I'm just curious if all this changes when you move up to 3s? Are 2s really just that shitty? Do we suck? Is it the comp? We're both macro whores and have taken multiple macros from glads like you, tosan and braindeadly. We're communicating in skype and yet we just seem to not be progressing.

Any advice or tips we can try?

All the best.

I can't find any guide on reforging, should i get to hit cap and reforge extra to crit? or can hunter's utilize haste??

Tika is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck View Post
    Hey bro, I'm very new to arenas but a very oldschool hunter. I've got a buddy who plays DK and is a great player. We've been attempting to do 2s but holy hell it's just so tough for us to progress. From searching around I've found that it's obviously not a great comp. We seem to get destroyed in arenas even when working on CC chains with death grip, strangulate, scatter, traps, and silencing shot. A lot of the time if I try and scatter trap a double melee team it gets on the wrong one and gets broken immediately. Or if they trinket a trap we can never get the kill off.

I'm just curious if all this changes when you move up to 3s? Are 2s really just that shitty? Do we suck? Is it the comp? We're both macro whores and have taken multiple macros from glads like you, tosan and braindeadly. We're communicating in skype and yet we just seem to not be progressing.

Any advice or tips we can try?

All the best.
    phd ( hunter dk healer) is an awesome comp in 3v3, don't bother playing 2v2 as hunter dk it just doesnt do well, you definetly dont suck the comp is just terrible.
    GL

Tika is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by captanworgen View Post
    I can't find any guide on reforging, should i get to hit cap and reforge extra to crit? or can hunter's utilize haste??
    Hit 5%->Crit->Mastery->Haste

remtown is on a distinguished road
    Hi Tika, I am currently running Ret Hunter Priest. Were having quite a bit of trouble with LSD 2.0. Were speculating we need to blow up boomie and attempt to lock out the warlock but were not 100% on this. Also were having a bit of trouble with RLS we can win against them but it defenetly isn't easy. What would be your ideal strategy for these 2 comp vs comp match ups and what should we be on the lookout for? Thankyou!

Farrin is on a distinguished road
    What is the deal with Spell Pen for Hunters? I hear 195 nad I hear 295, what do I really need in season 11?

Khal is on a distinguished road
    How viable is Hunter/Spriest past 1800? A friend and I have been running it relatively effective but run into problems with Ferals teams.