+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 First 3 11 12 13

Tika is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelAU View Post
    Hey my mains name is Berthroy, I play on deadmaul I am a Bm Hunter. I have been playing alot of 2's recently and have trouble killing resto druids! any suggestions? or just kill his teammate being a better option?

Thank you!
    Resto druids are pretty squishy when they aren't in treeform, you can easily kill them in a stun but don't even try when they have treeform up. GL

Tarakan is on a distinguished road
    Hi Tika, Im playing one of the worst combos rogue/hunter in 2s with 1,7-1,8 we are the best ranked rogue/hunter comp on realmpool
    Our only problem are HPala/Warrior or FrostDk/HPala becouse of bubble which breaks our dmg. Bubble heals throught smokebomb meleebubble prevents killing warrior. We tried everything
    Any suggestions or ideas?

Thx

Tika is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarakan View Post
    Hi Tika, Im playing one of the worst combos rogue/hunter in 2s with 1,7-1,8 we are the best ranked rogue/hunter comp on realmpool
    Our only problem are HPala/Warrior or FrostDk/HPala becouse of bubble which breaks our dmg. Bubble heals throught smokebomb meleebubble prevents killing warrior. We tried everything
    Any suggestions or ideas?

Thx
    I think your best bet is to either try to gib warrior with disarm to prevent shieldwall or gib paladin, reset and do it again while using all CC on the warrior to prevent damage.

I do a lot of low level pvp. I do it primarily from lvl 10-40 then delete the character. The idea is to get as much of the BoA gear I can for any class I want to pvp with in the early stages. I have a hunter currently that is lvl 35 but since MOP just doesn't have damage output like he use to. I know part of it is when they use to carry a Melee weapon and you could have the +25 agility enchant. How can I get his damage back up to respectable for BG's since you can't enchant guns other than scopes?

vahki is on a distinguished road

having problems need an opinon

ok so i oplay bm normally but switched to mm since i didnt have good burst without cds on bm what in your opinon is better mm or bm and what rotation do u say is best

Calado is on a distinguished road
    Played this evening with a resto shammy for 2's. Good games, except those against Holy paladins, specially one against Frost mage/pala. In kill atempts and to save my shaman i spent my cc's, so the mage was getting a window to just global my pet down. Quite annoying. Even with my shaman healing it very hard there was no chance. And i had no choice, cause as i said above, i spent my cds trying to most of the time save my shaman, they was so better equipped. Any tips for dealing with those situations?

punhetinha is on a distinguished road
    i have a stupid question.. Shale have sacrifice? because i tammed it and it's a tenacity pet.. If only exists tenacity shales, its okay to lose sac + lullaby from crane to get the 3sec stun + buff?