Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 Last

Ask Braindeadly anything

Hey, I've always liked helping people out who are genuinely interested in becoming better at this class so if you have anything you'd like answered by me, just leave it here.

Cottage is an unknown quantity at this point
    Do you eat cottage cheese?

Subonik is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottage View Post
    ^ I'd like to know as well. Also:

"If you go in with, like, a negative attitude thinking 'Oh my god look, it's Relentless Gladiator Braindeadly. We're gonna lose.' Then you're obviously gonna lose. If you think, 'Oh look, it's Tika... or someone. You're gonna win." - Jimos(?)

Ironic that you're both contributors, as well as your threads currently being stacked on top of one another, eh? Lol. (I realize you said he's a nice man, it's just... the irony that is killing me inside)

Quote Originally Posted by Cottage View Post
    On the odd occasions I eat cottage cheese however it's usually accompanied by a local delicacy!

Quote Originally Posted by Subonik View Post
    ^ I'd like to know as well. Also:

"If you go in with, like, a negative attitude thinking 'Oh my god look, it's Relentless Gladiator Braindeadly. We're gonna lose.' Then you're obviously gonna lose. If you think, 'Oh look, it's Tika... or someone. You're gonna win." - Jimos(?)

Ironic that you're both contributors, as well as your threads currently being stacked on top of one another, eh? Lol. (I realize you said he's a nice man, it's just... the irony that is killing me inside)
    Haha, well Jimos is really random and we have a very dry sense of humour really and I thought it was quite funny how he simply picked someone he doesn't know nor never faced in arena (Tika). Yes it's ironic and a lot of people found it humorous but anyway I think Tika is a good hunter (there's not many good hunters!) and the class has a huge skill cap which is why I'll never quit it

Norjak is on a distinguished road
    Would appreciate any tips for beating Shaman teams, how to keep them under control, useful macros etc.

You need these macros on comfortable binds to deal with shamans and try to catch them off-guard away from team mates when you want/need to trap them

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=pettarget, exists] growl; growl;

#showtooltip
    /petattack [@focus]
    /cast [@focus] growl
    For Videos, Guides and Blogs - www.Braindeadly.net

Abni
    ANYTHING...?

Tosan will become famous soon enough
    What is your favorite color? Is it GIRAFFE?
    My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/TosanTribeTV

Quote Originally Posted by Tosan View Post
    What is your favorite color? Is it GIRAFFE?
    effarig actually
    For Videos, Guides and Blogs - www.Braindeadly.net