Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Totemtoe is on a distinguished road
    What you think about abnormal WoW players?

Gammble is on a distinguished road
    I guess I'll throw out a serious question. I'm running KFC right now with a shaman healer and we've been having issues with double melee cleave teams just training the ever living f*ck out of me. I can only do so much to get away, any hunter can understand this. Masters call, sac, det, traps, entrapment. It got to the point where I seriously couldn't move last night. I know I'm not a bad hunter but the whole night I was just listening to my warrior telling me how I need to kite better.

What do you do during a double melee when you're getting trained? I would love to see a video and commentary from contributors on this subject. Its become my biggest downfall hands down.

spikek is on a distinguished road
    I see people with a few different glyph combinations, usually choosing between these 4 glyphs.. Kill Shot/Chim Shot/Arcane, Steady/Kill/Arcane or Steady/Chim/Arcane.. which would you recommend and why would you leave out the glyph that you haven't chosen?

herewego is on a distinguished road
    Hey braindeadly, I recently watched your macro video on youtube. Could you elaborate on your mouseover Hunter's Mark? How do you use it? So like when the gates drop and arena starts you just spam the mouseover around the area where the enemy team starts?

Also, is there a way to macro in a growl for your focus target when you use a trap launcher?

paradoks is on a distinguished road
    Hi ! need quick help with PHDk

I'm playing PHDk right now, DK playing Frost DW, we usually only have problems against warlock teams, like Shaman/War/Lock we got more effective if we trein lock, we did trein war, he gets like 10% health and pop shield wall, we switch shaman for a moment then back war, but our healer usually get cc chain and dk ends up dead or me, for Shaman/DK/Lock, we go dk (considering unholy) and its about the same, when AMS is up he just get healed to full and i die for gargoyle burst wth full cc chain on our healer, and the last, Rogue/Lock/Shaman, we go rogue, he cheat death 79 times then i have no more cds and die when healer gets into a cc chain... any tips or anything we could try?

Tripleturbo is on a distinguished road
    KFC this patch who does it heavily rely on the most? the hunter, healer or warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by Tripleturbo View Post
    KFC this patch who does it heavily rely on the most? the hunter, healer or warrior?
    i'd say all three team mates need to be solid and aim to be making as least mistakes as possible.
    Basically for the hunter you want to execute your cc as well as you can, for the warrior do as much damage as you can whilst staying alive, not overextending in the arena and the paladin needs to avoid cc, and aim to sac at least some cc

overall the paladin (healing good) is the key to allowing the hunter and warrior to stay offensive pretty much
    For Videos, Guides and Blogs - www.Braindeadly.net

Quote Originally Posted by paradoks View Post
    Hi ! need quick help with PHDk

I'm playing PHDk right now, DK playing Frost DW, we usually only have problems against warlock teams, like Shaman/War/Lock we got more effective if we trein lock, we did trein war, he gets like 10% health and pop shield wall, we switch shaman for a moment then back war, but our healer usually get cc chain and dk ends up dead or me, for Shaman/DK/Lock, we go dk (considering unholy) and its about the same, when AMS is up he just get healed to full and i die for gargoyle burst wth full cc chain on our healer, and the last, Rogue/Lock/Shaman, we go rogue, he cheat death 79 times then i have no more cds and die when healer gets into a cc chain... any tips or anything we could try?
    I actually haven't played PHDK this season however my good friend Tika has
    For Videos, Guides and Blogs - www.Braindeadly.net

paradoks is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindeadly View Post
    I actually haven't played PHDK this season however my good friend Tika has
    ok, thank you

I will try ask him =]

herewego is on a distinguished road
    Hey braindeadly, I recently watched your macro video on youtube. Could you elaborate on your mouseover Hunter's Mark? How do you use it? So like when the gates drop and arena starts you just spam the mouseover around the area where the enemy team starts?