Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Tripleturbo is on a distinguished road
    Hey braindeadly thanks for answering my previous question, im running KFC with a Resto Shaman instead of a holy paladin. Does the comp now have less potential than it would with an hpal?

5 6 7 8 9

Braindeadly is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by herewego View Post
    Hey braindeadly, I recently watched your macro video on youtube. Could you elaborate on your mouseover Hunter's Mark? How do you use it? So like when the gates drop and arena starts you just spam the mouseover around the area where the enemy team starts?

Also, is there a way to macro in a growl for your focus target when you use a trap launcher?
    I just mouseover the arena frame, cus they are too far away to mouseover accurately pretty much, i put growl into my scatter macro, i dont know if its possible to macro it into trap launcher tho, probly is tho
    For Videos, Guides and Blogs - www.Braindeadly.net

5 6 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by Tripleturbo View Post
    Hey braindeadly thanks for answering my previous question, im running KFC with a Resto Shaman instead of a holy paladin. Does the comp now have less potential than it would with an hpal?
    Basically with a resto shaman you'll have a better time vs spell casters but a worse time vs melee teams

5 6 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by spikek View Post
    I see people with a few different glyph combinations, usually choosing between these 4 glyphs.. Kill Shot/Chim Shot/Arcane, Steady/Kill/Arcane or Steady/Chim/Arcane.. which would you recommend and why would you leave out the glyph that you haven't chosen?
    honestly i prefer chimera/arcane/kill shot as steady shot damage is already wank low and more chimeras = good, as most hunters know if chimera crits = you have decent pressure/momentum thanks to that. That is the sole reason rogues do a lot of burst in Shadow dance, because they have reliable crit talents for ambush etc

braindeadly 3 was awesome didnt know i could cover traps with hunters mark, super awesome.
    Last edited by Tripleturbo; 08-28-2011 at 03:59 AM.

Braindeadly while facing spriest teams i came across the wierdest thing everytime i trapped there shammy and covvered the trap with a hunters mark it would dispel the trap first no matter what, WHATS HAPPENING?

5 6 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by Tripleturbo View Post
    Braindeadly while facing spriest teams i came across the wierdest thing everytime i trapped there shammy and covvered the trap with a hunters mark it would dispel the trap first no matter what, WHATS HAPPENING?
    that means you got really unlucky, it's a 50% chance it will take the mark so it's not garunteed

Coldice is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindeadly View Post
    You need these macros on comfortable binds to deal with shamans and try to catch them off-guard away from team mates when you want/need to trap them

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=pettarget, exists] growl; growl;

#showtooltip
    /petattack [@focus]
    /cast [@focus] growl
    This might be a dumb question but Im not a hunter so I dnt have a lot of knowledge about the class. Just curious what is the purpose of using growl in pvp? It seems like an aggro pulling spell for pve.

Sirp
    Growl eats Grounding Totem. Without it we either have to manually target grounding and kill it when we drop a trap which makes it a 3 step process: scatter, trap, kill grounding.

Hi Braindeadly, just a quick question here. Its about UI, how you move the blizz standard arena frame? Hope you are not movin it by macros, i do know how to do it that way but dont like it, just feel inconvience to click macros everytime i log in. Btw your ret/hunter vids are awesome, tried it myself and got a 16-1 winin ratio at around 2k2 mmr, found it actually a very nice comp in 2s