+ Reply to Thread

Reddevilbr is on a distinguished road

Presences.

Hi every1.

I know it may sound a silly question, but have you ever guys found urselves in a situation that changing to blood presence was worth?

I know that both Frost (2h or dw) and UH should be played in UH presence. The question is: "Are there any momments when u need to switch to Blood presence?...or just forget about it and stick to UH pres.?"

"Thou shall freeze'em to the ground" \m/

adisagara is an unknown quantity at this point
    Tbh, no point switching anymore since RP gets resetted when you switch presence.
    Dont forget that we DK's dont use movment speed enchant, so if you switch from uh to blood there is no chance to kite anyone, and the 8% dmg red wont help you at point where you actually are forced to go so defensive. Other thing is if you will focus so much on surviving and give up your pressure the game is lost, especially as UH dk because you are building up pressure we aint rogues that can go from 10% hp to shadow dance bomb win the game.

Reddevilbr is on a distinguished road
    Thnx for the reply =D

Uhhh whattabout being on B Presence when facing rogues? just for the opener till i cant do pretty much nothing cse of the garrote...sounds reasonable, doesnt it?

adisagara is an unknown quantity at this point
    ofc you can, 1st thing against rogues is duming UH runes to get Deaths advance, NS/PS aint spells so u can do that while being garotted, u get our freedom and leave rogue in desec.

Kirlo is on a distinguished road
    the damage reduction really isn't enough to warrant using it, if your playing frost your gonna get squished by melee cleaves regardless of presence, ibf and pray for a peel lol unholy has abit more surviability for instance you can have your ghoul behind you for a stun against rogues and ferals and as adisagara says get those UH runes used first for death's advance sooner your away from them sooner you get to pressure them into playing defensive

I very rarely find myself switching to blood presence, but I have done it, you need to be very carful about the loss in RP, as its a massive burst dps loss, aswell as the posibility of death coil healing from lichborne

mookies is on a distinguished road
    Well if you played a blood dk ,in blood presance the death strike heal and shealds you for the amount you have in mastry,so 10 points in mastry and the rest of the healing things you can do,blood presance win imo,I can heal,sheald...rogues are no issues with me no more,the stune and run from me any more,I'm hated to be seen by the horde in bgs,it takes 3 to 4 of them to stay on me the whole bg,for the most part I'm getting use to it and killing them off and laughing with the flag,so its all in how you play your toon,if you go with the masses then of corse it will be hard,play a blood dk and they don't know how to deal with you,thow them off with unholy spec until they hit you,then go blood spec and rape them,I've done it over and over,I've killed so many frost and unholy dks so easy,take my time doing it for laughs,that's in bgs,now arenas or rated bgs never trided never had time or people wanting to do them around me....