+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

destron is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutscene View Post
    Agreed and obivously his team has skillz or they wouldnt BE at blizzcon. So for all the newbs who talked shit about him f*c* off. You WEREN'T there lol at your amazing gameplay. Keep up the hard work snutz. You got something right or you wouldnt be in the top games. Doesnt matter if certain players are "overrated" or that you wintraded. your their you definatly understand the game and you contribute to the community here. Cheers mate!
    Didn't say he wasn't good, arguably the best in the world. Saying he didn't deserve to be there, the RLS that should have been there. But hey got contacts in high places why not abuse them

KNR is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by destron View Post
    Didn't say he wasn't good, arguably the best in the world. Saying he didn't deserve to be there, the RLS that should have been there. But hey got contacts in high places why not abuse them
    They aren't going to take a random RLS, even if they are good enough, over Snutz/Toez/Pookz. They're going to headline the big names. It's just better from a business standpoint.

destron is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by KNR View Post
    They aren't going to take a random RLS, even if they are good enough, over Snutz/Toez/Pookz. They're going to headline the big names. It's just better from a business standpoint.
    From what I have heard the RLS were a big name. Reckful ring any bells? This is all coming from Hoodrych btw, who told the story on Arena Junkies after snutz dumped him and prevented him from qualifying.

KNR is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by destron View Post
    From what I have heard the RLS were a big name. Reckful ring any bells? This is all coming from Hoodrych btw, who told the story on Arena Junkies after snutz dumped him and prevented him from qualifying.
    That's funny, considering Reckful supposedly quit back in August. I also don't think he would have been so "buddy buddy" with Snutz at the tournament if that were the case. Hoodrych is the one that hacked Snutz and Toez accounts, deleted their chars., and got them banned in the first place. They had every right to get their accounts fully restored. It's their choice to change partners if they don't like the way it's working out anyway.

Cel is on a distinguished road
    I understand there is some controversy in the community regarding the qualifiers. While everyone is entitled to their opinion about what they believe happened, whose to blame, and so on, this is not the place to accuse.

On Topic: Snutz and his teammates played some of the most entertaining and dramatic games I've ever seen on a tournament level. It's very heartbreaking to finish second at Blizzcon two years in a row, but it's also an absolutely amazing feat.

We really look forward to working with Snutz even more in the future, and were very proud to be represented by him at Blizzcon.
    First

Cutscene is on a distinguished road
    I understand there is some controversy in the community regarding the qualifiers. While everyone is entitled to their opinion about what they believe happened, whose to blame, and so on, this is not the place to accuse.

On Topic: Snutz and his teammates played some of the most entertaining and dramatic games I've ever seen on a tournament level. It's very heartbreaking to finish second at Blizzcon two years in a row, but it's also an absolutely amazing feat.

We really look forward to working with Snutz even more in the future, and were very proud to be represented by him at Blizzcon.
    Definatly! Very entertaining games outside of whatever happened on the sidelines. First time I was practically out of my seat watching skillcapped come back amazing!