+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 First 2 3 4

Karponify is on a distinguished road
    First of all i do suggest that you all go buy atleast 1x or maybe even 2x of the PvP head and shoulder enchants.
    Lets take a look what will happen to different values in end of season + start of season:

Conquest Points: When season ends (29th of Novemeber) Conquests will turn to Honor Points no matter if you are capped or not. (You can't farm honor over 4k cap tho)

Honor Points: When season ends, Honor points will stay. You can have over 4000 honor if you had conquests which converted into honor. But the tricky part is that when next season starts you will only be able to have 4k honor and the rest of it will turn into money.

Valor points: Same as conquests but turns into Justice points.

Justice Points: Exactly same than Honor points. BUT the point here from PvPer perspective is to cap justices to 4000 and convert those into 2500 honor points after season starts. That way you will kinda have 6500 honor when season launches.

Edit: Sorry i didn't saw Zazams reply :>
    Last edited by Karponify; 11-23-2011 at 08:18 PM.

Arcanagos is on a distinguished road
    Thanks, that covers it... however I'm not positive I'll bother farming the entire s11 ruthless set, marginal upgrade in the end!

lumos
    best to upgrade offsets that you don';t have to enchant e.g neck,rings trinkets etc

Xessi is on a distinguished road
    After grinding games for 6 hours straight today, we should be safe for glad now \o/ was a bit worried with the mmr change :P