Threaded View

Akamas is on a distinguished road

Warlock's role in MLS

Hello guys, I joined some months ago and so far I really enjoy it here I improved alot from watching every warlock contributers videos and I just want to say thank you all the community is awesome !

I felt that i couldnt find any topic related to what I'm about to ask and I searched for a really long time so I decided to make a thread but if there already is threads I apologize.. also for my shit grammar .

I havent played serious since s8 back then my biggest accomplishment were duelist and this season I decided that I'm going to play serious again and hopefully push for glad but I need your guys help.

So first of all the plan is to go MLS with a good friend of mine neither of us have played this comp before and its completly new to us we still looking for a shaman so we havent been able to try it out just yet. I know abit of what this comp is and how it works:

- Can put out alot of damage and keep sick pressure the entire match
    - Can kill something in a deep
    - Really good Crowd Control
    - Basicly any target are viable for a kill

And obviosly to avoid:

- Overlapping our CS's
    - Overlapping our Deep/Coil

So I got some questions that I been wondering about:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - What exactly is the Warlock's role in this comp?

2 - What exactly is the Mage's role in this comp (asking for my friend his also skill-capped subbed)

3 - I read somewhere that the should avoid polymorphing too much and just focusing on putting out as much damage as possible while leaving the CC duty to the is this correct?

4 - Maybe a stupid question but is this comp still viable for atleast glad and if we dont find a shaman can a druid work too?

5 - I've been working on my spec specificly for our MLS setup what do you think? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/tool/tal...Ve!Y!befTjPOnp

6 - How do we survive Meleecleaves ? I know my role here is really important since they will most likely go for my mage or shaman I know its important that I keep curse of weakness up and fear/slow really good together with novas/deep and UA's while trying to counter pressure them is this all there is too it? it feels like i answered my own question but i just need to make sure hehe.

7 - What is our weaknesses and which comp counters us the most?

8 - Would the Shadowbolt Valley trinket http://www.wowhead.com/item=77980 or the haste trinket http://www.wowhead.com/item=77971 be the better choice for the in this comp?

9 - How exactly do we setup a kill together with a swap ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is all the questions i can think of right now but I will add more questions if something comes to mind.

Thank you for taking you time to read this and hopefully answer all the questions!

Cheers!
    Last edited by Akamas; 12-20-2011 at 08:43 AM.