+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 First 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    7 8 9

Tika is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Facade View Post
    Like your vids Tika, was wondering if you could play some phd?
    Anyway, I'm having some major problems with my damage. It seems most UH dks pump out a lot of pressure as soon as they connect, but damage is for sure lacking. I believe my issue is not knowing when to necro/scourge, but I know the skillcapped dk players say it's hard to describe when to use which skill. I'm also missing about 1000 str just from being undergeared a bit, but I feel as though I'm messing something else up.
    I realize the info is pretty vague, but I just don't seem to realize what I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer!
    As a general rule never use scourgestrike unless you feel the target is going to die within a few seconds and the healer is in CC, other then that try to use your gargoyle after you used your str on use trinket and unholy frenzy, this makes your gargoyle do MASSIVE ammounts of dmg! GL

7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonGR View Post
    How do I handle my runes as Unholy? I would specifically like to know how to use festering and blood strike to get my death runes rolling in an effective manner.
    Basically you want to have 4 deathrunes everytime and use festering strike when a deathrune is about to fall off and convert into a blood rune, so in your opener you need to convert 2 blood runes into 2 deathrunes: 2x festering strike

7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by Emopigeonlol View Post
    Hey, Tika. I just started playing DK. I was going to run TSG with my 2.3k warr and going to try and find a Hpally for it. I was wondering what spec should I run as the Dk that would be most beneficial towards the TSG Comp specifically? Frost(2hander) or UH?
    Unholy is generally better because of the ammounts of 3dps that are playing atm, as frost you'll just die too fast

BrandonGR is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Tika View Post
    Basically you want to have 4 deathrunes everytime and use festering strike when a deathrune is about to fall off and convert into a blood rune, so in your opener you need to convert 2 blood runes into 2 deathrunes: 2x festering strike
    So you're suggesting to open with outbreak? And never use Blood Strike except the rare circumstances which were previously mentioned (DK in AMS/Rogue in Cloak)?

Delraine is on a distinguished road
    About Unholy VS Rogue in 4.3

I'm trying to teach my rogue friend to beat me, however, I cannot think of a way for him to accomplish this. This is generally how he opens:

Premed + recup > Garrote > Kidney (At this point I'll use Death & Decay as well as AMZ to deplete both of my unholy runes to gain Death's Advance and apply Chains of Ice on him)

Beyond this point, he has a lot of difficulties on catching up to me while I just kite him and build up enough runic power for my Dark Transformation.

If he opens with Garrote > Kidney & Dance, I just trinket the kidney and instantly AMS and Chains of Ice him.

How is he supposed to open, or how is he supposed to get back on me after putting both his Silence & Stun on Diminishing Returns? His shadow step only accomplishes so much without actually being able to stun me, since I can just use scourge strike (or death strike if he dodges a lot) to deplete my unholy runes and gain Death's Advance.

wolf is on a distinguished road
    Hi Tika, i have a question about dueling feral druids (as UH)
    Theres a Feral druid on my server that i get destroyed by i usually start the duel in blood presence and a DnD to try and get him out of stealth, if he pounces me and stuns i trinket switch to unholy presence chains, outbreak, blood tap, FS, NS, NS by that time I'm down 30k - 40k, he gets his bleeds on and sits in bear form back to what I'm doing i use my macro which consists of ERW, trinket, and Gargoyle, after that i get almost five death coils so i get my pet Dark Transform by that time i have to start Death striking for health and if I'm lucky i can get the Lichborne heal off. so i was just wondering if you give me a start or something to counter him even make a video

Andinho is on a distinguished road

Hi tika!

I was just woundering whats best 2h or dual wield? I'm running melee cleaves (rogue/dk/healer ret/dkhealer and tsg) What would you recommend, thanks in advance

7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by Andinho View Post
    I was just woundering whats best 2h or dual wield? I'm running melee cleaves (rogue/dk/healer ret/dkhealer and tsg) What would you recommend, thanks in advance
    I recommend you play 2h unholy, or 2h frost

BrandonGR is on a distinguished road
    Could you please make a brief slow-motion video that goes over rune usage? How to get and keep death runes rolling with minimal downtime. I completely understand how death runes work and how to spend unholy and death runes. I'm having troubles visualizing how to prioritize diseases and runes. I'm sorry for making a repeat question, but I'm still unclear about this.

7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by LAderuiter View Post
    Hi Tika, I have a question about 3s.
    I have been playing shadowcleave with 2 friends of mine, one being a resto druid in stead of resto shaman.
    I figured I'd be best off playing unholy but my damage done overall is just way lower and I can't burst as much as with frost I can with KM procs.
    The only time I do decent dmg is when all 3 enemies stack up and I can spread my dots properly, but since we run with a resto druid, I usually end up peeling with CoI etc to keep him alive which makes my damage output very low, when I go to frost I can peel better with CoI and I also can aoe slow them with HB which also gives me good dmg. My fear is that when we get to higher ratings frost isn't as good as unholy, what are you thoughts on this?
    In general unholy is better, however if you're just way more comfortable playing frost then don't hesitate and play the spec you enjoy/like the most!