+ Reply to Thread

roccosan

Dark Pact bug ?

Ok, i dont know if this is known. but everytime i Dark pact and mount, if i dismount within the first 10 seconds, my pet stays at 5k health. It doesnt heal back to full. is it supposed to do this if i pack -> mount ?

Pyrilus is an unknown quantity at this point

Re: Dark Pact bug ?

Happens to me too. Not sure if it's related to Dark Pact, but it certainly doesn't reset my pet's HP/mana to its proper values after I dismount. Doesn't affect arenas though :P

roccosan

true that. but still annoying in bg's. just specced DP today, havent seen this problem before. but could ofc be to the imp felhunter talents aswell

airety

Happens to me too. Posted about it once in the bug report forums, was ignored

I found that if you wait about 5-7 secs after DP'ing to mount, it clears. It seems to be some sort of bug where your pet is considered in combat for DP, but you are not... so you mount, then when you dismount your pet is in combat and doesn't get your stat contribution.

Pyrilus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by airety
    Happens to me too. Posted about it once in the bug report forums, was ignored

I found that if you wait about 5-7 secs after DP'ing to mount, it clears. It seems to be some sort of bug where your pet is considered in combat for DP, but you are not... so you mount, then when you dismount your pet is in combat and doesn't get your stat contribution.
    Oh nice catch. Also, hi Airety : P