+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Pijol is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Mundayz View Post
    I think you have those backwards.

Sry i didnt get it Please explain.thx

Urothe is on a distinguished road
    Testing on the dummies really won't give you to feedback you're looking for, for pvp. For one ur hit shouldn't be at pve hit cap so most of your attacks should miss anyways, also you have to think about the difference in what will be going on in pvp as opposed to your standard DPS rotation. Several moves are used as utility and the fact that they happen to do damage is a secondary thing. I can't remember exactly the where the article i was reading a few months back that compared all of the weapon imbue combos on all the armor types but it basically stated what you should find is that WF/FT will be consistently above any other combo of imbues. Frostbrand does boost the other spells by 10% but most of the time MS will go to GHW and shocks are used for utility and setting up Elemental Devastation so that your LL hurts even more(which couples nicely with FT). But as i said before it's better to switch them often based on what phase you are in (burning phase/ kiting). Also what talents are you speccing into, because that could make a big difference too.
    Last edited by Urothe; 02-23-2012 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Added Details

Diablous is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Pijol View Post
    First I want to know whether u guys put flametongue weapon on offhand or frostbrand?

For this season im trying to play 3's with arms enhance and disc .What would be the game plan would be like? And how do we peal dps from healer?because from my point of view enhance is quite bad at peeling

Thank You
    Use wf/ft, interrupt always healer, and go for dps. vs rmp split on mage/rogue. vs rshamans switch between rshield on dps targets,rogue/lock in rls.
    www.Diablous.eu - Enhancement since 2004.

Pijol is on a distinguished road
    Thx alot for the advice guys.peace out

raggoo is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablous View Post
    Use wf/ft, interrupt always healer, and go for dps. vs rmp split on mage/rogue. vs rshamans switch between rshield on dps targets,rogue/lock in rls.
    I have posted elsewhere for advice so ill try here as Diablous has answered here, would you mind commenting on the below please Diablous?

*Ret + (a)another mellee = priest dead in seconds... not been able to stop this so far.. need tips -"how do you stop the zerg!?
    - ret + warrior = we tend to try to go on ret, frost shock root with frostbrand / he obviously uses freedom - im purging my nuts off. I start with grounding down to try catch HOJ. Fear on warrior no good so i Hex warrior ASAP (if priest/hsam (lol ofc never a druid!) this is dispelled straight away)
    by this time priest tends to be dead!

- ret + dk = we go ret, same start, dk normally uses AMS straight away so cant hex = dead priest
    - have been thinking this, would like thoughts:
    rather than hang back we race in and priest fears shammy or priest (is priest then there likely have fear ward) - i land hex on ret, warrior follows up with fear on ret... we start on dk? or warrior (if ret/warrior)

i use wolf stun ofc, gt to try stop rets cc - tremor for fears....but so far we cant stop being glabaled
    3 dps = any tips?

appreciate all advice
    raggoo

raggoo is on a distinguished road

Cool

.... would love an answer please
    Come on Diablous... seen the latest macro guide... nice, but nothing new there for me... answers to the above would be very helpful.

p.s. i support your vids!! support my post or ill have to transfer to SS to hassle you

Epidemia is on a distinguished road
    Would love to see Diablous (or any expirienced Ench) to comment on Raggoos post ... having same exact questions ... Diablous .. we need you :-) ....

bullcow is on a distinguished road
    well, what i do is get out there as soon as i see a plate train, and focus on one of them. It's easy to get overwhelmed. A dk can be a tough heal for a priest anyway (good damage, lots of necro strikes, aoe slows). But a lot is going to depend on who you have with you. Starting with a root, dropping grounding for haj's, spamming purge... all of that goes a long way, provided they aren't already on your healer. I find it's best to get some distance between them first, and then focus on one of them, after you get his freedom, get ahead of him and drop your earthbind. Then, imo, the best thing you can do is return the favor. Burst them as hard as you can, see if you can make them go defensive. I would save hex until they both connect. But again, the best way i found to counter that, is to get out on the map away from your heals, pick one, and work primarily on him. If you get repentance, your going to need a dispell fast, if you get haj'ed all the better, since it can also be dispelled, or raged out of, or trinketed. If you start running out of mana and they clearly aren't going to attack you, then use your rage offensively and purge (no mana cost then), but thats kind of dangerous. Your heals will have to stay moving for you to peel for them since you work in slows and roots. I think what you will find is that combined with your priests fear, your hex, and whatever else your comp is bringing to the table, you will get trinkets and bubbles, lichborne and everything else. Make sure to keep in mind that your grounding totem can be used for him to free cast as well since it stops mind freeze and strangulate. A usefull tool since his inner focus fakes anything not magical (i know it fakes magical too, what i mean is you can fake them both). If the dk pops lichborne from your priests fear, then root him. Your priest can shackle him.
    Last edited by bullcow; 04-03-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Diablous is on a distinguished road
    Sorry for not replying quickly enough.
    What u want to do vs ret + dk comp is actually going for the warrior, purging and slowing the ret at the same time.

The thing is that the priest is stacking grace on the target ur going for, thus making it really hard to purge wings off.
    So u start with the warrior, having paladin purged. Popping wolfs only when he uses the wings, and bashing him as soon as he uses them, to make sure u manage to purge them off before he lands a hit with them.

After sitting on the warrior for a while, u want to hex priest, and make switch on the ret with cds up, making him bubble.
    When going for warrior(ret/dk etc..), u obviously want to make as much damage possible, so make sure ur using flametongue, and not frostbrand.

Your partner needs to make sure he disarms the bladestorm or whatever bursting cd they are popping that the time they arrive to ur healer. If ur healer is dead in the end of the game, and ur partner hasn't used def cds to save him, u know who to blame.(assuming u have used yours)
    www.Diablous.eu - Enhancement since 2004.

jimmyjop is on a distinguished road
    Nice!