+ Reply to Thread

need an hpally addon

im sure theres an addon out there for retarded hpallys like myself to remind them to judge once every sixty seconds. anyone know one or something that can help?

urandor is an unknown quantity at this point
    You could set up powerauras for that purpose.

I'm not sure about Addons (I'm sure PowerAuras would work just fine for what you have in mind), but here's a very simple macro script that will do the exactly same thing, provided you check it every 60 seconds in the first place.

/cast Judgement
    /timer 60
    /timer play

Good luck

Vemyr
    I use power auras for judgement, 3 holy power and holy shock. There's also a beacon tracker on curse which includes a judgement buff timer.

Zuzah is on a distinguished road
    If you go on my profile I have an addon list on there which contains TellMeWhen - within this I list a guide on how to set-up said addon to display an icon of your choice, size, and whether or not you want a timer on it.

Hoeth is on a distinguished road
    CLCBPT is a great wow addon that reminds you when your beacon/judgement is running out by putting an icon flash in front of the screen for you. it also has a bar that counts down so you know how much time is left before it runs out again. I think you can also program it for sounds, but I haven't tried that yet. hope this helped =D