+ Reply to Thread

Felshifter is on a distinguished road

Lock Shaman 2s

Getting our butts beat at 1800ish

IDK what were doing wrong, my ua's are just getting chain dispelled, one game vs. rogue shaman the shaman dispelled 37 uas, and vs a disc/rogue team 27 were dispelled before my shaman got switched to and went down.

How the heck do you play this comp, I'm so frustrated, it was so easy to 1800 just toss dots and rotate fear, now every dot is just gone, my second highest source of damage was the proc from the lrf cunning of the cruel trinket.

I know if we're doing it right there's no way the healer can eat the damage and silence of 20+ UAs.
    Last edited by Felshifter; 02-28-2012 at 03:04 AM.

I am having a similar issues with my dots being dispelled constantly. I do not know what the hell is going on!

twysted is an unknown quantity at this point
    Usually if you can get a little momentum going they have to stop chain dispelling, but the hard part is getting that momentum going. I like to bait the enemy healer into dispelling a UA, then demon soul/soul swap with haunt to the healer and death coil them as soon as ua silence ends. Ill usually blanket cs them coming out of the coil and voila, youve created a little pressure. The chain dispels usally stop at this point as the enemy healer has to spend most of their time actually healing now and your momentum will continue to grow and grow.

ashin is on a distinguished road
    I have a similar issue. I know everyone says this is a very strong 2's comp. But I find it hard to keep damage going, and also find that healers mostly ignore my UA and just dispel freely.

elmo is on a distinguished road
    God forbid it's not faceroll.

You have to keep dots and fears out constantly. If he's dispelling them, keep casting them. He'll oom himself to death, or even kill himself. If he dispels on, coil him and fear him and dot him up, get rdy to spell lock him etc. Line up a kill.

5 6 7 8 9

Filovirus is an unknown quantity at this point
    Don't expect to get fast kills, or even kills at all with this comp. If you get matched up against a decent healer/x dps class, they won't lose without incredibly sloppy play. Additionally, if you don't have at least a 384 Cunning, I would probably try to avoid running this comp.
    Private Lessons Available!
    Skype Contact Info: virusl0l (with a zero)

ashin is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Filovirus View Post
    Don't expect to get fast kills, or even kills at all with this comp. If you get matched up against a decent healer/x dps class, they won't lose without incredibly sloppy play. Additionally, if you don't have at least a 384 Cunning, I would probably try to avoid running this comp.
    I am so glad to hear someone experienced say this! All they talk about on the blizzard forums is how amazing this 2s comp is, and I could never understand why people kept saying that.

SimplexityKorgath is on a distinguished road
    Yeah not gonna lie PvE gear helps, especially with this comp. I drop down to 3900 resil when I play 2s w/ a healer. Just treat every coil as a kill opportunity.

twysted is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by ashin View Post
    I am so glad to hear someone experienced say this! All they talk about on the blizzard forums is how amazing this 2s comp is, and I could never understand why people kept saying that.
    Well, it IS pretty faceroll until you hit 2k or so.
    Last edited by twysted; 05-02-2012 at 08:55 PM.

8 9 10

Blackrat is on a distinguished road
    It's faceroll until you meet the healer/dps teams that require proper CC chains on the healer to get kills on the dps.