+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

kustom is on a distinguished road
    Very nice man thanks, I picked up some of yours

This one is useful I find, it will show a warning and noise if your soul link buff is not up for whatever reason

Version:4.23; b:0.0784; g:0.0784; icon:Spell_Shadow_GatherShadows; buffname:Soul Link; texture:6; sound:17; inverse:true

kustom is on a distinguished road
    Also I have icons showing what armor I am in just incase I forget

Version:4.23; icon:Spell_Shadow_FelArmour; buffname:Fel Armor; x:491; alpha:0.91; owntex:true; inVehicle:0; size:0.31; y:-499; ismounted:0
    Version:4.23; icon:Spell_Shadow_RagingScream; buffname:demon Armor; x:487; owntex:true; size:0.35; y:-493

I have the positioned in the same place and what ever I am using is showing, could be a more simple way of doing this but it works well anyway

AlmaBeoulve is an unknown quantity at this point
    Sorry noob question. Why cancel aura soul swap macro. What it do?

Roevs is on a distinguished road
    @ Almabeoulve. Often when you inhale your dots from one target, a healer could have just dispelled one or two of your dots, and you are then stuck with a "useless" soul swap. So instead of using the useless soul swap, you cancel your "aura" and try and get a full row of dots one more time

torros
    Quote Originally Posted by Roevs View Post
    Awesome post Torros!

Thanks for taking the time to put in the effort. I used to use echoport aswell, but then it broke after a patch, and i never got it working again:/

I really like how you set up your UI aswell. But don't you ever feel like you have a "Limited" view, with all the stuff you have in the center of your screen? well i guess it is abit different in arena?

But other than that, yeah, it is some straight up bawlin' macroes and "/powa" stuff you've got here
    Yeah I do sometimes feel my view is restricted but I have recently spread out my central elements (player and unit frames and then target, focus and rbg or arena frames) and shrunk some of them. I find it is better for me to have the important information closer to the field of view so I can focus on more things at the same time.

Yeah alma if you cancelaura it doesn't use the cooldown! So I will use soulswap a little more freely and people will sometimes notice you do it and stun you or the healer will dispel a ua, then you can just cancelaura and you have the CD still.

@kustom I have had one of the soul link ones in the past and the armor ones but I have been trying to cut down and some of those are things I really mentally want to be keeping track of (such as pet management). I have also considered making a DI one for when it gets dispelled I could sneak it back up before say a demon soul or something.