+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

godcan is on a distinguished road
    Hey poonxo, Can you tell me what macro you use for focus death coil? Im using this one atm but it does not work.

/cast [target=focus] Death Coil

bjstyron is on a distinguished road
    Hello I've been watching your videos and have learned a lot but a couple times in arena I've found myself 1v1 against various classes, so I started dueling so I could develop an upper hand in those situations specially against healers. Do you think you could make a video on how to win a duel against a rogue, DK, or a restro shaman?

xuxa is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by godcan View Post
    Hey poonxo, Can you tell me what macro you use for focus death coil? Im using this one atm but it does not work.

/cast [target=focus] Death Coil
    The only reason that won't work is if you don't have a focus..

Lampage is on a distinguished road

Luzorth is on a distinguished road

Rogue Lock Priest

Hi Poonxo,
    I am just starting playing my affliction lock again and my friend is a disc priest and we were thinking of a comp to play that included us both since he does not play shadow we figured we would do sub afflic disc, but i have not seen many people play this and i was wondering if you had any general tips in the difference between RLS and this comp, thanks

Redname is on a distinguished road
    Hey was wondering if cunning of the cruel is still worth having for arena

thanks

Poonxo is on a distinguished road
    You basically want to be playing the same as RLS would, however your comp is alot weaker than RLS seeing preists and warlocks don't go very well together at all! My RLS guides will apply for your team aswell though! go check them out

SacredStorm is on a distinguished road
    against a rsham it's all about keeping your damage constant you can't let up, maintain dots, time your fears to be around fifty-percent and be ready to spell lock their next cast after tremor, so basically haunt ua corruption BoD and then sb sb haunt ua in that order, honestly if you use your big demon cd on top of say a racial and demon soul you could almost burn down a healer relatively easy one on one because you have dispell protection as long as ua is up, ontop of devour magic use devour magic on cd for riptide etc
    Last edited by SacredStorm; 04-03-2012 at 05:48 PM. Reason: forgot DM

Quote Originally Posted by Poonxo View Post
    You basically want to be playing the same as RLS would, however your comp is alot weaker than RLS seeing preists and warlocks don't go very well together at all! My RLS guides will apply for your team aswell though! go check them out
    to extend further on that incase you don't understand what he means when he says they don't go well together is the overlapping fear DR

sorry I'm a bit bored and can't help throwing my two cents in but since i'm here I might as well ask you something, how would you counter a warrior if you had no shiv or soothe for berserk rage and were being trained, and lets also say something like your rogue's repented and the ret lets throw in there is sitting on your healer who is relatively close to the rogue?