+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 First 4 5 6

Elzer is on a distinguished road
    Hi Poonxo

I love your videos although my lock is still 74 but planning to level it up soon

As for the question its not a warlock specific question but I thought you might still be able to answer. When a healer dispels UA he gets silenced for 4 secs, does that put him on DR for say your Blanket Spell-lock? Does dispelling a UA back to back make the silence on the 2nd one 1/2 duration? If possible also wondering if it's the same with the VT fear. Thx in advance

Eltommo is an unknown quantity at this point
    Sup! I'm xferring to alliance on a warlock and i was wondering, what race is the best?

Rothrus is on a distinguished road
    Hi poon! Ive recently started using the interrupt bar addon. But it seems I got some problems with it? I have been watching all ur videos, and I have noticed that u have a icon of the enemy spell CD ticking down, and it goes away when its ready for use again. I dont have that.. I have an big bar with all the interrupts for all classes.. And I dont really need that. I want to have an clean UI so I dont loose focus on other things. How can I get the addon to work like u got it? So I can see when the spell is on CD? Love ur videos btw!

azythlol is on a distinguished road
    hey, poonxo, can u tell us a little about shadowcleave..thanks xD

Rothrus is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothrus View Post
    Hi poon! Ive recently started using the interrupt bar addon. But it seems I got some problems with it? I have been watching all ur videos, and I have noticed that u have a icon of the enemy spell CD ticking down, and it goes away when its ready for use again. I dont have that.. I have an big bar with all the interrupts for all classes.. And I dont really need that. I want to have an clean UI so I dont loose focus on other things. How can I get the addon to work like u got it? So I can see when the spell is on CD? Love ur videos btw!
    Thanks for ur awzome reply! Got it now. bah.. 3003 google search gave me the awnser.. Thanks for paying for this awzome service!

Noun is on a distinguished road
    Hey poonxo!

Not really a warlock question but i thought id browse on over from the mage forrums to ask you this,
    I noticed you're australian. Im looking for a new realm to play and i really dont know much about oceanic to US transferes as far as latency goes.
    Which realm do you play & is there a real different as far as lag goes compared to oceanic servers ? I am of course assuming you play on US.
    Theres a few US servers i have in mind so is there something i should check or be cautious of before transfering ?

sorry if this question has already been asked, cheers mate.

Hey Poonxo what addons are you using ? like all of them, i just turned 85 i dont use any addons so far, which ones would u recommend me ? whats the addon that tells you with big numbers How many seconds are left on your CDS?

Nulskor is on a distinguished road
    Hey poon, I stopped playing in late cata and I wanted your opinion on destruction in MoP. Is it viable yet?