+ Reply to Thread

Norlo is on a distinguished road

HPally and Smokebomb

I play RLS currently at around 1700-1800 rating. Not that great but it is what it is. Faced a PHDK (unholy DK) yesterday and we got the hunter down to about 40% with no CDs left and no trinket up. I (the warlock) call for smokebomb on the Hunter to score the kill. But my rogue says to me "pally has bubble up"

Apparently my rogue thinks that pallies use to (and still does) be able to heal through a smokebomb while they have their bubble up. I'm an avid reader on all forums related to PvP, I watch damn near every vid on this site, and also read AJ. Is my rogue smoking crack and should he be replaced or did I and a lot of the PvP community miss something about Pallies being able to do this?

And btw...we lost the match b/c of this issue.

Encrypter is on a distinguished road
    Lol, no paladins can't heal into a smokebomb even tho they are bubbled

Yzerman is on a distinguished road
    It doesnt effect the smokebomb, the only thing is that the pally can easyily get out of his positioning and stay in the sb with bubble on.

Biggs is an unknown quantity at this point
    Remember though that beacon goes through smokebomb, so if the paladin is bubbled he can spam some really strong heals on himself to heal hunter through beacon. He obviously needs to have the beacon on the hunter before smokebomb though.

Zuzah is on a distinguished road
    I lurve me some necro - however I'm quite sure it used to be possible in a very brief interim before it was quickly hotfixed.
    Last edited by Zuzah; 04-04-2012 at 01:50 AM.