+ Reply to Thread

Paiva is on a distinguished road

Keybiends and Naga :(

excuse for my bad English,I passed 1 hour to construct this text

People, I bought one mouse naga the tax in Brazil and of more the tax of profit of the store mouse is more expensive 300%. I copied keybinds of the thorrior, biggie and others players and I did not feel me well with them, I looked for in diverse forums and here on razer naga for the warrior and I did not find nothing that could really help me. I made one pessima purchase?

Which keyboard keys I must use for abilities spaming ( overpower,Slam, heroic Strike, MS)? I place in mouse? I feel difficulty in using 5, t, g, b of the keyboard and 7 the 9 of mouse, are keybinds really difficult for me

bleedsout is on a distinguished road
    I can't help you with the binds, but I can share some of my personal experience with the naga with you. Give it time, it took me about ~18 hours of serious playtime to get used to how it works. Also, start small with few binds that work for you. Don't necessarily go out and copy someones bind set. The naga is an amazing little device imo when you get used to it. Using a couple of the little rubber stickies in the packaging is extremely helpful too.

TLDR - Start small (few binds) with a set up that works for you, and give it time.

Zanso is an unknown quantity at this point
    Hey man, you need to use what keybinds work the best for YOU. I would not copy other players keybinds because they might not work well for the way your hands are positioned or move. So find what you feel is comfortable and practice with it and it will feel better.

Hopefully that helps.

Stevedubz is on a distinguished road
    I realize the problem you are having because I had it before. You can keep your rotation abilities on your naga mouse. BUT MAKE SURE you keep abilities off the global cool down on the keyboard. That way you aren't making your thumb work super fast instead it works at the pace of the global cooldown. That would be for things like heroic strike/enrage/charge/deadlycalm etc.