+ Reply to Thread

TOmjashroom has a little shameless behaviour in the past

need some help as double healer

ok so I started to play some double healer boomkin (shaman is the other healer) and we did pretty well we didnt lose a game b4 2k mmr then we started to que into some higher teams around 2150-2200 mmr and we started having trouble with lock shaman X comps. We had a brutal time with an lsd2 comp that practically melted us to death in a few mins (druid had a legendary staff but they still would of won even without it) and we qued into a rank1 piloted rls and a decent wls all 2300 ish exo players so does anyone have any exp as this comp or as double healer in general to beat these teams if we could start winning against those teams pretty reliably we could probly go pretty well against anything else.

Zeweig is on a distinguished road
    I'm not pro, so please no hating
    According to what my I have seen (and my friends agree), double healer lacks the pressure to actually get really high except for in very rare cases (double discipline priest, affliction warlock, going for the mana-battle, played in blizzard invitationals in WotLK (and they came to brackets), but lacked the pressure to beat the enemy team).

Quote Originally Posted by Zeweig View Post
    I'm not pro, so please no hating
    According to what my I have seen (and my friends agree), double healer lacks the pressure to actually get really high except for in very rare cases (double discipline priest, affliction warlock, going for the mana-battle, played in blizzard invitationals in WotLK (and they came to brackets), but lacked the pressure to beat the enemy team).
    the only comps we have trouble beating so far are lock shaman because burning is a pain in the ass with a shaman on there team. and spell lock plus a million fears with another dps doing damage it causes so much pressure and eventually our shaman just ooms, it is very frustrating. Apart from the one game against lsd2 mentions in my first post we raped every team we played including a double gladiator Kitty cleave cleave every hunter team we played (they put out pathetic pressure when we have 2 dispells for all of the traps and earthshield), rmp's (although they were shit rmps because double healer is actually easy fight if you play it right as rmp), Rps was a bit annoying too and so was this one dk spriest team Spriest teams seem very annyoing too but beatable. anyway on topic if anyone knows anything that could help vs lock shaman x teams as this comp please post.

damn skill capped has gone to shit

Stotts is an unknown quantity at this point
    You probably haven't had any replies because of the rarity of double healer in 3s.. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stotts View Post
    You probably haven't had any replies because of the rarity of double healer in 3s.. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
    165 views 2 useless replys..

Kenny is an unknown quantity at this point
    We simply don't have a contributor scanning the forum

bkunzig is on a distinguished road
    As double healer boomie I would absolutely setup for mana burns on the boomkin when playing against LSD2.0. Have your shaman focus shearing the lock to slow down their pressure in the beginning. Use CC on their r-shaman with burns on the boomie and you're in business.

Uknowmysteez is on a distinguished road
    the disc priest is primary dispels... and the shaman should be primary heals.... you should try for triple fears to get totem... then on ur next fear get 2-3 burns off on the heals... repeat.... for lsd2 u can litterally spam dispel and have the shaman dispel ur silence while ur dps tries to create some pressure

lumos
    you shouldn't be able to beat lsd2. Boomkin has no dispel protection so shaman can freely dispel your boomkins dots (while healing his team) while your going to get silenced all the time and go oom faster