+ Reply to Thread

Paze is on a distinguished road

Some games

Some games I play really well with near perfect awareness.. Other games I play clumsy and not at all how I would like..

I'm making mistakes that I shouldn't be doing like NOT BLINDING at all because I was tunneling too hard while waiting for a trinket.. Does anyone else have this problem..Is this something that goes away with training? Or should I be issuing these problems specifically while playing and focusing on my awareness instead of focusing on the match itself?

Thanks.
    NO U

Arduous is on a distinguished road
    This used to happen alot to me, some of my first games I even forgot to use Shadow Dance entirely lol. It slowly went away and now I can focus. One big contributor seems to be if you get flustered or caught off guard you tend to make more mistakes by panicing. I'd say it'll go away with time, but also try to make a conscious effort to focus on the game as a whole rather than just who you're pounding on.

Drixar is on a distinguished road
    what are your team mates like? are they helpfull / aware ?

i only ask as it may be an idea to say ''hey guys, im suffering from tunnel-vision tonight if you see me doing it and thus switching off please give me a quick nudge to knock me out of it''

I dont tunnel much anymore but i am playing with a few new partners and they havnt got as much experience so i find myself nicely saying ''hey dude, just vanish and recup i can nova and hold them off for atleast 30seconds, then we'll get back on it''

the big thing is though you know what your doing and when your doing it even if you cant stop yourself right at this moment in time you will be able to and it will go away alot faster as your aware of your fault(s) if you wasnt then yourd be stuck in a spiral

Paze is on a distinguished road
    Well I'm nearly always the guy who tells my team what to do since I usually play with people at a lower level in order to teach them. (I once heard that teaching is the best way of learning).

But it's just that it seems that SOME GAMES, I will just lose focus as if I have ADHD (which I might well have) and just forget about everything for that match.. I just forget about telling my team mates what to do, I forget to think about the situation and I just sit and tunnel my damage.

It's starting to happen less and sometimes it's because I simply don't know what to do. I'm trying to address these issues specifically and see if I can help it.

Thanks for the replies.
    NO U