+ Reply to Thread

Kolbenito is an unknown quantity at this point

Movement and DPS

Such a beginner level question, but here I am with 6 years experience playing warriros asking it lol. So I have wanted to kick the N52 habit for a while now, not doing anything competitive so it is time to make the switch to keyboard.

Q - What is your method for moving and hitting your important dps abilities?

Experimenting I am seeing issues while strafing whether I use e,r,t or 1,2,3 ( op, ms, slam). I accept that it will just take time to get used to new binds. This seems like an opportunity to make it efficient first then learn.

Looking at the contributors binds, hoodrych and others seems that it is most common to put dps abilities on 1-5.

Not really interested in anything like the naga, I am moving away from that kind of thing for the same reasons as the N52.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Kolbenito; 04-13-2012 at 12:08 AM.

Nvm, think I have this figured out. Thanks

erskjans is on a distinguished road
    hey, may I ask why you quit using your N52? I use both the Nostromo and Naga and like it alot. I'm a litle currious on why you decided to quit using your.

The N52 is great. Basically I bought a really nice keyboard for Starcraft and it seemed a shame to only use it for chatting in WoW. I also play a lot of FPS so it kinda made sense. Nothing against the Naga but I use a Zowie AM for SC2 and FPS, swapping out the mouse for wow seems like too much trouble

Monnic is on a distinguished road
    I know how that is. I don't think I'll ever give up my n52/nostromo for a key board as long as I play MMOs no matter how good of a key board I get...have a g15 right now.

Yeah the N52/Nostromo is pretty much perfect for MMOs. It wasn't an easy decision to go back to a keyboard. Although a lot of people obviously do great with a keyboard it isn't as efficient.