+ Reply to Thread

Buyakha is on a distinguished road

Tips no how to survive as resto shaman

Hello,

Im having a hard time staying up on whenever i have someone on me all the time... I usually use my Stoneclaw Totem on CD, i then switch to stoneskin, i keep riptide on myself as well as earth shield and i usually juke pretty decent on juking interrupts but still i cant keep up with the damage.

Any suggestion on what am i doing wrong, what else should i be doing?
    Thanks

erockj is on a distinguished road
    If its a melee on you drop a earth bind totem, ghost wolf and try and los them around a pillar or something. If its double melee on you and your team mates dont peel for you there is little you can do.

AlmaBeoulve is an unknown quantity at this point
    gear may be a factor, your team needs to peel for you as well.

Nitrak is on a distinguished road
    You say you drop stoneskin right after.

Personally i drop my Stoneclaw totem, then make sure Riptide and Unleash Elements in on CD, and then i drop an Earthbind Totem and wolf and run away, usually timing this with my team-mates so they can peel.

And as i said above, getting your team-mates to peel is EXTREMELY important. Make sure your rogue (if you play with one) for example ALWAYS calls out when you are under pressure who he kidneys and when, to let you know if you can freecast or only have to juke one spell, and even better if lock can fear one(or all) and your rogue could stun one, to get you topped off.

I hope some of this helped