+ Reply to Thread

Joebin is on a distinguished road

Disc - greater heal/heal

So really, how often do you other disc priests use greater heal and heal? I feel like they both take way too long and I literally never use them. When I'm hard casting heals its flash like 95% of the time and binding like 5% unless it's a dot cleave. I get nervous hard casting heals anyway and i have a hard time casting those spells. Am I doing it wrong? I play at like 1800mmr at the moment and haven't really run into mana issues yet but I'm thinking it might hurt me later on when competition gets better and the matches last longer. Thanks in advance for the input. Edit: This Is for 3v3
    Last edited by Joebin; 04-20-2012 at 04:19 AM.

Uknowmysteez is on a distinguished road
    i use flash heal around 90% of the time and sometimes an occasional hard cast Heal when people are at 95% HP with low pressure on us and everyhting is dispelled..... shield +pom + renew + flash heal r usually the way to go... if u are having mana issues however keybinding Heal will be a life saver

2100 mmr btw
    Last edited by Uknowmysteez; 04-20-2012 at 05:27 AM.

Joebin is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for reply. I can see using Heal in 2's because the game is slower and more of a mana game...but 3's is more intense and I feel those casts are wayyy to long to try and get off. Unless u wanna use power infusion/inner focus but I'd still rather use flash because its quick and powerful.

lumos
    Greater heal if your specc'd into it. Heal if your low on mana. You don't need to be that mana efficient in 2's since you have burn.

wetnipples is on a distinguished road
    In 3s I virtually never use Greater because I find its not worth the increased interrupt risk. However is 2s i tend to use it fairly often, eg. when my partner is above 50% and I'm not within reasonable interrupt distance.
    Most of my healing in 2s seems to come from bubble and PoM though, they're best for avoiding CC cus you can pop out, throw a heal out and pop back behind LoS before the enemy even realises.