+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Snutz is an unknown quantity at this point
    I don't consider double healer warlock to be viable whatsoever, I'm sure you can win a few games but if the opposing team plays it right, it would be really hard to land a kill.
    I stream almost everyday on twitch.tv where you can find here:
    www.twitch.tv/snutzy

I have beginning to upload new awesome arena clips to my youtube as well which you can find here:
    www.youtube.com/snutzy1

Felshifter is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Namasensei View Post
    i would think it could be fun considering your UA s causing the healer to be silenced atleast for 6 sec everytime he try to dispell fears if there is dr on UA silences. the target cna really rot from your dots, when ur focus target which u fear is on dr switrch on dmging him till the healer has no mana left and you will win. + you got 2 fears you can 3v1 a dps or healer
    It certainly isn't terrible, however very boring.

Peronsally I'd run rshaman/disc/affliction to 2k or so maybe 2.1k then the disc goes shadow and run shadowplay this will get you past some of the melee cleaves that cap out around that range and make it a bit easier to go up from there.

As far as comp goes I feel rshaman/disc is the best combination, while disc is kinda cd dependant, with the extra healer they can live and they can assist with spam dispels and burns when the extra healing isn't needed. On top of that power infusion is a nice buff when used on the lock.

lumos
    Quote Originally Posted by Felshifter View Post
    It certainly isn't terrible, however very boring.

Peronsally I'd run rshaman/disc/affliction to 2k or so maybe 2.1k then the disc goes shadow and run shadowplay this will get you past some of the melee cleaves that cap out around that range and make it a bit easier to go up from there.

As far as comp goes I feel rshaman/disc is the best combination, while disc is kinda cd dependant, with the extra healer they can live and they can assist with spam dispels and burns when the extra healing isn't needed. On top of that power infusion is a nice buff when used on the lock.
    no one likes meeting double healer in arena. It's shit to meet, please don't tell anyone to play double healer. thanks.

Extinct is on a distinguished road
    I played against Rsham/Disc/Lock and we eventually lost because the disc just sits their spam burning your healer... its so frustrating, whenever tremor is down he gets feared x3 with the disc burning you throughout this, and the lock just keeping DoTs on all 3 people it really burns his mana. I played as the Resto Shaman in this game and it didn't help that we all just assumed he was shadow for the first couple of minutes of the game :P

Migglewup
    It was viable back in the days of drain mana if you had a disc priest as as one of the healers. I'm pretty sure Hpally/Disc/Aff was Filos glad team in the last season of Wotlk
    Last edited by Migglewup; 07-25-2012 at 02:31 PM.

ehhsup is on a distinguished road
    Like snutz said its not really viable imo as well, You will probably have some really long games and you're gonna have to keep dot on everyone to put pressure on the enemy healer and that will probably work up to 1800~~ but I don't think you will past 2k with this.

Erebus is on a distinguished road
    played against a 2.1k r-shaman/disc/warlock, the lock had heroic trinkets and legendary staff.