+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Rugmouse will become famous soon enough

Original 1 - NAO Champion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kufsJ...layer_embedded

Of course I'm stuck at work, so I haven't had a chance to watch, but I'm sure it is a great movie...can't wait!

Also, I wouldn't bother reading the thread over on AJ, unless you are really into kpop...let's leave some actual commentary here! Skill-capped #1

jonadefty is an unknown quantity at this point
    I personally really enjoyed it, the enthusiasm reminded me of s8 RMP mirrors at MLG and it was great to see them NAO games over from Originals PoV. Easily a contender for cata's best video.

ollebabz is on a distinguished road
    Watching soon And i will try to put my Khuna fanboy opinions away while watching and commenting on it ^^

EDIT: Kinda annoyed to say it, but it was actually pretty good And even though i still like Khuna better, then i really enjoyed the fight against his RMP (Most of all because of the skype ) But it was very entertaining
    Last edited by ollebabz; 04-23-2012 at 03:00 PM.

Lesty is on a distinguished road
    Original can't release anything that isn't entertaining. Every stream he does is so enjoyable. 2s with iBlazen, dueling with commentary, or just talking about the game and reviewing other peoples gameplay. He's a very talented player with a strong grasp of every PvP aspect in WoW. I am 100% certain that if he releases a 3v3 commentary video of him playing RLS with Snutz and Kollektiv, it will be THE best video on Skill-Capped. He is constantly thinking 10 steps ahead of his opponents, and to hear his thought processes throughout the course of a match would be a privilege. I sincerely hope that we will get to see him compete in a live setting. Him and Snutz alone would make WoW a much more enjoyable spectator sport.

SimplexityKorgath is on a distinguished road
    So good!

Arduous is on a distinguished road
    Loooots of over-excited screaming. I realize it was the NAO finals, but I wish they could've taken it down a couple notches XD

Rugmouse will become famous soon enough
    Honestly, I was completely blown away. Sure, there wasn't as many flashy game play clips like in some other videos (Reckful/Khuna/Ayume), but Snutz, Kollectiv, and Original all had such amazing synergy, it was dumbfounding. And the communication…wow. Sure, they were excited at times (to say the least), but I can imagine performing in a high pressure situation like that brings it out of a lot of people (see Reckful…lol). The level of enthusiasm when they identified a potential kill made me laugh every time. “I kicked hex, I SWEAR TO GOD” Loved it =D

Every single CC seemed to be used to perfection. It was hard finding an instance where only one target was CC'd! Chaining CC one after the other...it was great to watch.

The match against Khuna/Zunniyaki/Xandyn was intense to say the least. Both teams seemed to have several kill chances, but someone seemed to get peeled just as the kill was about to happen (both sides). The setups for each kill attempt just looked so fluid. Original displayed some great control on Khuna, which I believe gave them the eventual win. Truly a great matchup. I have the utmost respect for both Khuna and Original. To see them square off in such a high pressure setting was amazing. I would love to see a rematch of this one…

I would have to say my favorite clip was the opener against the spicy chicken cleave. Sap into fear on the druid, at the same time the mage was hexed and the priest was stuck in a stun into coil. The priest had no choice but to pain suppression right out of the gate and he still dropped super low. Probably the hardest RLS opener I've seen, especially against such skilled opponents!

Obviously, I thought the video was one of the best vids in Cataclysm. Reckful 3, Ayume 2, and Khuna's vids will always be incredible, but I can safely say Original's video joins their ranks. Extremely entertaining video…here’s hoping Original starts producing for Skill-Capped. I’m sure any instructional videos he would produce would be amazing.

Fanciful is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by jonadefty View Post
    Easily a contender for cata's best video.
    It's got my vote.
    Always looking to push rating in any bracket. PM is easiest contact.
    My Warrior's Armory
    Check out my Stream

Lesty is on a distinguished road
    When he is playing Reckful it would have been so much cooler if he Smoke Bombed before the rocket jump. It was still a super impressive clip though.

luvstwo is on a distinguished road
    The reckful v original clip alone would of been enough to satisfy me...thank you for that Original.