+ Reply to Thread

Eltommo is an unknown quantity at this point

My Razer Naga!

It's been a treat for about a year, but it's suddenly started registering double clicks when i only click once.
    I've changed the double click speed but the problem is still there.

Are there any other naga users who have had this same problem? or anyone know how i could fix it? :<

Nomeans is on a distinguished road
    I've never used a Naga, but the same thing happened with my last weighted mouse. I broke down and bought a new one after it just got too annoying to edit video with. Pretty satisfied with the Steel Series Cata mouse.

xakowako is on a distinguished road
    This happened to me. Started for no discernable reason then a couple of weeks later it stopped happening without me doing anything. It was bizarre and tbh I have no idea what caused it or what stopped it.

kabona is on a distinguished road
    im on my second naga, first one my left clicker starting going out it would just stay pressed down. after buying my second one found out it was dead skin build up lol.

try and take it apart and clean it out, there's also a ton of video's on youtube that will show you how to do that and repair it. hope that help's

Eltommo is an unknown quantity at this point
    Nice one thanks everyone, big helps! xo

Nomeans is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by kabona View Post
    im on my second naga, first one my left clicker starting going out it would just stay pressed down. after buying my second one found out it was dead skin build up lol.

try and take it apart and clean it out, there's also a ton of video's on youtube that will show you how to do that and repair it. hope that help's

Good advice, I'll keep it in mind for myself as well. Much appreciated for OP and myself!