+ Reply to Thread

Razdaz is on a distinguished road

Trinkets for Holy Pala

So I'm currently pondering what is the most efficient trinket available for flexible play, as in arenas and bgs and I'm wondering which one I should use.

I currently have the following trinkets:
    Ruthless Gladiator's Emblem of Tenacity
    Ruthless Gladiator's Badge of Dominance
    Windward Heart 397
    Heart of the Unliving 390
    Darkmoon Card: Tsunami

I'm open to suggestions and opinions for which is superior for varying styles of play.

Thanks.

Mirorr is on a distinguished road
    Windward heart, in my opinion, is best trinket for Holy right now with it's proc working off our reliance on Crit so well.
    After that I would go tsunami because I still feel the Spirit stack falls too quickly with Heart of Unliving, and the Intellect difference is so minor.

All of this is assuming you are Human. If your team peels well I feel the Intellect loss with the PVP trinkets isn't worth it considering most teams will not go for you until after all of your cooldowns have been used. By then your team should be able to score kills or at least have greater pressure.

I'm currently running about 4200 resil with double PVE trinks. Most of the top pallies are in the same low 4k range.

And BGs the extra Int is always better.

-Mėrror

Tsunami for ever and ever

pourounas is on a distinguished road
    First of all, apologies for hijacking your thread. Secondly, assuming a human paladin with access just to Tsunami which of the pvp trinkets would you recomend? I am with a feral(sometimes lock)/warrior. I rarely find myself targeted. Would you recommend the Battlemaster with + spirit or the intellect and resilience ones? If so, do you prefer the on demand or the proc based one? I am including a link to my profile. Thank you

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zoriki/simple

Diggles is on a distinguished road
    Hey Pour,

On my alt undergeared paladins I recommend using Tsunami and the On-Use intellect trinket. I macro the trinket into my Avenging Wrath, so when I pop Wings I get an extra burst of Spell Power to heal with!

I hope I helped!

Zuzah is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggles View Post
    Hey Pour,

On my alt undergeared paladins I recommend using Tsunami and the On-Use intellect trinket. I macro the trinket into my Avenging Wrath, so when I pop Wings I get an extra burst of Spell Power to heal with!

I hope I helped!
    All you need to know Pour.