+ Reply to Thread

Milga is on a distinguished road

Milga's Improvement Thread

In this thread I will post videos of me playing Balance druid. Why I do this is to get some feedback from other (better) players than me so I can start climbing the ratings.

Please remember that the videos aren't meant to show off any skills what so ever, simply because I don't have any, but instead be a good tool for me, and hopefully other players to learn and improve.
    Lets start with the first video of a couple of games I managed to record earlier tonight playing Frost Mage / Disc Priest / Balance Druid. Very low rated MMR. Our priest did not have a microphone by the way.

Last edited by Milga; 05-11-2012 at 12:11 PM.

Iceking is on a distinguished road
    At the start seemed you cycloned a bit much and could have pushed priest off he was in a much better stop to get him off. Then you guys could have pop cds & got rogues cloak & gone hard on mage get his iceblock and put the priest in a panic state trying to pick everyone up. When you get that low you need to go bear don't try to warstomp just go bear pop that raid boss CD you guys have .

What about the last game there, against rogue/enhancement/priest. They just ate our mage in two seconds forcing the block and then they both connected to him again and same thing happend.

How do you put out pressure in those kind of games?

Here's a vid when we're up against RMP and I need some pointers how to deal with them.
    • Who's the best kill target against this comp? Is the mage the best call or is rogue better?
    • How to set up a kill against these fellows?
    • What could we have done that game to turn the tide to our favour?