+ Reply to Thread

audacia is on a distinguished road

Frostmage gearing s11

like the title say could u plz give me some advice to gear my mage generally and when im playing 2v2(diszi fmage)or 3v3(RMP again frost)
    you can pick gear of the complete pve content and pvp content+legendary(no t2 yet)

ollebabz is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by audacia View Post
    like the title say could u plz give me some advice to gear my mage generally and when im playing 2v2(diszi fmage)or 3v3(RMP again frost)
    you can pick gear of the complete pve content and pvp content+legendary(no t2 yet)
    When you say fmage, that could be both frost and fire, i assume it is frost

I would say pvp gear, then legendary staff, tentacular belt, t13 legs, and depending on your race you have a varity of trinkets to coose from, one of the more easy access ones and my favorite is the moonwell chalice because it gives on demand burst, and you want that as RMP, it is really going to give you some strong openers.

Then some ppl choose more PvE gear, but some also just stay with this, to keep some resi.

If you can get your hands on some awesome heroic mastery trinkets or cunning, then that will also work.

Some ppl then also choose to use PvE wand, wrist, and backs, can't remember the names of the gear though, and some also use that ring from DS, that i can remember what name is either, but i know it gives mastery...

Iceking is on a distinguished road
    Well for gearing as frost mage you want lots of mastery with crit being ur next stat inline. So getting the foul gift of the demon lord is a great trinket if your human I recommend that & the on use pvp trinket aswell as the valor point belt its stats are mastery & crit now you could get the valor point back piece like me has hit/mastery though its less mastery then the pvp mastery back I use it to get my hit some mages like to use the Tier pants aswell its mastery/haste but obvi reforge the haste into hit/crit depending on if you got the vp back etc. Some people like the crafted bracers if ur into that :P hope this helped.

- "foul gift of the demon lord" so even if i have "Insignia of the Corrupted Mind on heroic" u gor the mastery instead of perma int?
    -Tentacular Belt better than Cord of the Slain Champion on heroic u said?
    -Bracers of the Banishedheroic better than craft ones?
    -how much ~ resilence should i keep for 2vs2 line up diszi frostmage?
    -would be nais if we could live chat

As frost its Mastery ur best stat so all that haste is GROSS. Mastery is the best stat and not at all just send me a pm on here I also offer lessons :P.

what would be ur opinion about the legendary if u dont have t2 weapons?

I mean its good to have but tbh Ive played with Dragonwrath I always find myself taking TONS of damage I could avoid I feel better wearing pve items like offset trinket stuff over that wep. Just how I like it don't get me wrong the copy spell thing is pretty sick. Just whenever I used staff I went like full pvp gear cause I felt I lost alot of res and I was going down WAY to fast :|