+ Reply to Thread

Multhius is on a distinguished road

Feral Videos

Period.

On a serious note we need to help Cel find a feral contributor. Nothing for 2months? Guffaw! If we want to see videos I think we should all start to search for people as well because Cel is most likely busy finding people as it is.

If that's not possible, then we should open a kick-starter account or something to help boost the sites revenue.

-Dean

P.S. I would totally do it if my computer wasn't running XP -- yeah THAT old.

P.P.S. The other thread entitled Feral Videos 3v3 is useless and needs to b sent to Content Request -- I'll gladly moderate the Feral Forums.
    Last edited by Multhius; 05-09-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Note this is not a request, hence it is posted for us Ferals to see, so this thread is in the right location. This post is more of an awareness plea.
    Last edited by Multhius; 05-09-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Yurup is on a distinguished road
    Just a small tip regarding xp, upgrading to windows 7 would be the smart thing to do. Its much faster and I wouldn't have believed it myself if I didn't do it to my old laptop and noticed a huge speed improvement. As for ferals: more kitty miauw miauw!

Yeah, I don't think this computer would even let me upgrade, 166$ away from my new one.

Arduous is on a distinguished road
    Thankfully it looks like they have finally found a contributor for feral videos, if you look at Skill-Capped's youtube channel they recently released a video for Feral vs Frost Mage from Yela, a 2.7K xp feral druid. They also mentioned he'll be contributing more soon.

Ammazzo is on a distinguished road
    They added catlol who I hope has some releases soon. Datah or Exerion would be a great addition here.

drood is on a distinguished road
    Talason