+ Reply to Thread

kustom is on a distinguished road

3's without a Rsham

Hey all,

Am looking at putting a serious 3's team together and would like to push a good rating.

Was thinking of RLS or WLS.

The only thing I am lacking is a shaman is there any other good comps for a lock with a pally or priest?

I can find anything (heals/dps) bar a decent shaman.

Extinct is on a distinguished road
    Lock/ele/pala and shadowcleave/play with pala spring to mind, these are possibly the easiest comps to push raing with if you haven't got a resto sham

Bernzy is on a distinguished road
    I think any healer can be viable, most people just prefer to run with a rsham since lock/sham synergy is nice.

mattchavie is on a distinguished road
    I think paladin works ok, playing as WLPal the only time I noticed not having a shaman really hurt us was vs lock shaman teams due to the shaman having superior dot dispels. But having a paladin can sometimes be better than having a shaman, you can free cast during aura mastery, can cast through HoP, have freedom, etc. I think paladin is probably the best bet other than rsham due to their ability to keep mana and be a longevity healer as opposed to a priest ooming pretty quickly.

Snutz is an unknown quantity at this point
    If your hoping to push a good rating, I suggest finding a resto shaman. With how the game is right now you are merely just gimping yourself for no reason if you are not playing with a shaman (as a warlock).
    I stream almost everyday on twitch.tv where you can find here:
    www.twitch.tv/snutzy

I have beginning to upload new awesome arena clips to my youtube as well which you can find here:
    www.youtube.com/snutzy1