+ Reply to Thread

jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road

Thanks too all the members and contributor in my first season playing since vanilla..

I reached 2200... I played KFC(priest) to 2185 remade team cause of a few d/cs that dropped us and played WMP to 2200. It was great because on the kfc none of us were 2200 so we put in the work together about 60 wins 30 losses and wmp we just rolled right through. I've learned a lot from this site when I first started playing again I had no idea what anything was like resil or the random stats... but I heard about skill capped got a account and here I am very excited and happy. Thank you again to all the contributors you guys are wonderful players and teachers. And not only thank you to the warrior contributors cause I learned a ton from watching rogues, hunters, and healer vids so thanks to those guys too. Just to top it off I also got heroic bonelink the other night with my T2!

Raptzchel is on a distinguished road
    Congrats Jdoisjohnny! Keep on owning it up!

Zanso is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by jdoisjohnny View Post
    I reached 2200... I played KFC(priest) to 2185 remade team cause of a few d/cs that dropped us and played WMP to 2200. It was great because on the kfc none of us were 2200 so we put in the work together about 60 wins 30 losses and wmp we just rolled right through. I've learned a lot from this site when I first started playing again I had no idea what anything was like resil or the random stats... but I heard about skill capped got a account and here I am very excited and happy. Thank you again to all the contributors you guys are wonderful players and teachers. And not only thank you to the warrior contributors cause I learned a ton from watching rogues, hunters, and healer vids so thanks to those guys too. Just to top it off I also got heroic bonelink the other night with my T2!
    Congrats! That's pretty impressive for a warrior this season