+ Reply to Thread

Namasensei is on a distinguished road

Me playing Frost Mage badly, and asking you guys what i am doing wrong.

OK i know im doing something bad alot since i cant get past 1800, stuck at 14-1700 mmr for a long time now, so any tips would be appreciated. no hating tho

I am playing RMP with some random people.

Link to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23kMe_5iqn4

against dk/mage/pala

Link to youtube: http://youtu.be/btwNOg6dn0Y

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...domagic/simple
    Last edited by Namasensei; 06-08-2012 at 02:22 PM.

googel is on a distinguished road
    an armory link would allow us to help you a lot more.
    you and your team won in both of your recorded matches, so you played good enough to beat them. what i saw what you could improve was, when you put your RoF down. you should kite through it again and again, so your enemies have to walk around or through it. besides that you should improve your positioning (your priest as well btw, against that libertycleave he was running in like a warrior..). you're running around the whole map - try to stay in LoS of your priest and only go offensive when you are sure you won't die. this will at least improve your survivability.
    watch mage/RMP videos (Ziqo posted his new RMP video a few hours ago; go to warcraftmovies.com and check it out
    and my last tip for now:
    practice, practice, practice
    have fun ;>

EDIT: try to clean your interface: you dont need 4 bars at the bottom: use good bindings, macros and shrink your bars and unitframes!
    Last edited by googel; 06-08-2012 at 02:26 PM.

I watch all the vids on warlock,priest ,shaman, rogue, mage and still i ahvent gotten any better the last year:S

Yurup is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the hint on Ziqo!

well ,are my binds bad??

Iceking is on a distinguished road
    From watching the first video didn't like the UI is covers your whole screen so your not going to notice alot of things but everyone has their own UI and how they like it. Thats just me I just noticed I can't even see your cast bar so that & I could not even see the rogue/ret or anything on you cause the frames cover them. I would work for a better UI it just looks really hard to see everything for me. You wanna reforge everything into mastery to get max damage out during deepfreeze/nova try to get foulgift of the demon lord it will help your damage ALOT get the vp belt aswell that mastery/crit are both your best stats so you want to get those up. Don't bother gemming masery you wanna pick up the red slots & also get the yellow slots with a intel/mastery gem you wanna get the gloves & belt with intel and the pants with intel & intel hit gem. Clean up that UI reforge get some pve gear new gems also lavawalker > 50 mastery. take out master of elements and put those points into burning soul. Also I hate running shattered barrier just because it goes on dr with cone of cold so I would put 1 point back in Permafrost and 1 in Enduring winter or maybe put both into Enduring winter if you want to. If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me or write on my wall or my ask Iceking thread. Hope this helped.

Now that you mention it i can barely see the ret aswell, but more about my gameplay , am i cc-ing bad or what, since there is a reason i`m stuck at 1600....

I couldn't see players cause of the HUGE frames so I can't really say haha. If you put some gameplay with skype & re work the UI I can tell you what you need to work on no problem. Hard to see what you are going to cc when your frames cover the player :|.

ye i get that, but my arena frames didnt get in the way?

The bars were to big and I couldn't see the cast bar um the potraits seemed pretty big so couldn't really see anything over all :|