+ Reply to Thread

wraithaur is on a distinguished road

Ret / ??? For melee Zerg combo

Coming back to wow after playing swtor for 6 months I am looking to start over.

My friend is ditching his aff lock and I'm ditching the shadow priest.

He has a ret Pali close to cap. What is the best teammate for a melee Zerg combo.
    I have 85, dk, feral drood, enh shaman. Also close to 85 on warrior, rogue and ret Pali.

I was leaning to warrior, but upon my return saw a lot of nerd rage about nurfs. Which is now the best melee cleave option with a ret?

Stotts is an unknown quantity at this point
    I would have to say DK, although they are very squishy at the moment, a frost dk could possibly be the best option. Either that or a Rogue. Rogue would be more enjoyable i would say.

Yeh I am concerned about the squish factor on my dk. Pumps out massive burst, but seems to only last in a healer comp. why not a warrior anymore? They still seem to roflstomp faces

dasreaper is on a distinguished road
    I know I have a shit ton of problems with double ret in 2v2! Insane damage, freedoms, bubbles, sacrifice, and not to mention the wogs !

With 2 of the same class is DR an issue? Or do things just die so quick it doesn't matter
    I remember getting burnt down by 2 rets while in bear form on my drood, they just cut through me like I wasn't even there

Stotts is an unknown quantity at this point
    I've done double ret before. It was actually rather enjoyable. normally things die quick enough to not worry about DR

bkunzig is on a distinguished road
    I would recommend actually rocking a 2pc pve set to get your wings up almost immediately. 2 Rets on anything that can't bubble with wings up = death.