+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    karnige is on a distinguished road
    2012 DREAMTEAM BABY! my real life friend i have known since i had my first memories is in this tourney THINGTWO BABY! as much as i love you tosan but i want him to win (no hard feelings hopefully xD)

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    [H] - Illidan US
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    16
    Rugmouse will become famous soon enough
    Anybody hear the interview after the TOPGUN vs. Skill-Capped Black series? I'm wondering if Tosan, Ayume, and Karvinen explained why they went with Mage Lock Pally, instead of Thug Cleave. I would imagine Rogue + Hunter would do mad damage to a DK...

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    760
    Rep Power
    13
    ollebabz is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugmouse View Post
    Anybody hear the interview after the TOPGUN vs. Skill-Capped Black series? I'm wondering if Tosan, Ayume, and Karvinen explained why they went with Mage Lock Pally, instead of Thug Cleave. I would imagine Rogue + Hunter would do mad damage to a DK...
    As far as i understood, then they were pretty sure that pally Thug cleave would have been default lose against the PHD, and they didn't actually expect to win against them as MLP either, but they thought they had better chances.

    I'm not sure, i would say the same a you, but i also remember several times where i have gotten destroyed as rogue by a DK, and i can only imagine that being even worse with a hunter also,.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    12
    Erebus is on a distinguished road
    It's a total counter, the DK's damage isn't stopped by Roar of sacrifice which is Tosans main defence for Ayume. And all of Topguns damage is drastically reduced by RoS, a well timed RoS and AMS just about stops all burst. with the glyphed concusive/flare/snaketrap Ayume will realistically not be able to vanish out of combat, so will be easy to just nuke down, he will also struggle to connect to the hunter. A DK with double freedom is also horrible for a hunter to try to deal with. And don't forget this is using AT gear so I believe DKs are stronger and rogues weaker, Topgun can't run with a shaman as they are so very trainable and have atrocious survivability on AT.
    It's a shame the Topgun pally isn't great either, Tosan is forced to play far too defensively, the pally uses CD's far too late IMO, playing more to stop someone dying than to keep them offensive.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    São Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    10
    Loreline is on a distinguished road
    Good Job Tosan, you guys played really well. I'm pretty sure you can do better, maybe next tournament. Good job again dude!

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    [H] - Illidan US
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    16
    Rugmouse will become famous soon enough
    **SPOILERS - If you don't want to know who won STOP reading!**











    Congratulations to Talbadar, Azael, and Cdew on their victory this weekend. Hats off to Snutz, Venruki, and Kollective as well. I didn't get a chance to watch the finals, but from what I am reading, it was one hell of a match! Both teams are very deserving and will represent the U.S. well at the Battle.net World Championship in Shanghai!

    Overall I thought it was a very entertaining tournament. The comp diversity was great and there were some amazing matches all weekend. I'm disappointed I didn't get to watch any yesterday =(

    Saturday night I had a fantasy football draft and I put the draft spreadsheet up on my big screen, but I had the wow tournament in the Picture in Picture. Everyone was mad at me because I never had my picks ready (plus nobody else there plays wow)...hahaha

    Great stuff...if you guys missed it, go back and watch some of the games!

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    760
    Rep Power
    13
    ollebabz is on a distinguished road
    If Zunny, another and that ret, wins the championship i'm going to be rolling on the floor laughing my ass off Cause then they would have beaten Snutz and Talb while playing Vanguards cleave, which Vanguards himself couldn't pull off xD

    Great tourny though

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    [H] - Kazzak[EU]
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    14
    Mirtas is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugmouse View Post
    ....... I didn't get a chance to watch the finals, but from what I am reading, it was one hell of a match! Both teams are very deserving and will represent the U.S. well at the Battle.net World Championship in Shanghai!..........
    The grand final games were out of this world. If you haven't seen them yet, get ready to feel like a newb again. I dare say it's the most entertaining and sick games I've seen ever, or at least VERY close to it. '

    And indeed Congrats to Talb, azael and Cdew. Hats of to them!

    Bonus hats off for the almost comeback from Snutz and the crew as well. Utterly insane.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    São Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    10
    Loreline is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugmouse View Post
    **SPOILERS - If you don't want to know who won STOP reading!**











    Congratulations to Talbadar, Azael, and Cdew on their victory this weekend. Hats off to Snutz, Venruki, and Kollective as well. I didn't get a chance to watch the finals, but from what I am reading, it was one hell of a match! Both teams are very deserving and will represent the U.S. well at the Battle.net World Championship in Shanghai!

    Overall I thought it was a very entertaining tournament. The comp diversity was great and there were some amazing matches all weekend. I'm disappointed I didn't get to watch any yesterday =(

    Saturday night I had a fantasy football draft and I put the draft spreadsheet up on my big screen, but I had the wow tournament in the Picture in Picture. Everyone was mad at me because I never had my picks ready (plus nobody else there plays wow)...hahaha

    Great stuff...if you guys missed it, go back and watch some of the games!
    Yea dude you missed the most exciting game. Talbadar/Cdew did some amazing jobs together, to keep their team alive and ofc Azael for the insane damage.
    Shadowplay did 2 - 0 and than the MLS turned around and did 2-2. The last match the MLS was really close to win, but Venruki was unlucky with combustions, because talbadar/cdew could dispel combustions in the first/second dispel (and you could imagine how much debuff their had LB/Ignite/Pyroblast/Combustion/UA/Corruption/Agony/Haunt).

    Well done for both teams (:

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    São Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    10
    Loreline is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by ollebabz View Post
    If Zunny, another and that ret, wins the championship i'm going to be rolling on the floor laughing my ass off Cause then they would have beaten Snutz and Talb while playing Vanguards cleave, which Vanguards himself couldn't pull off xD

    Great tourny though
    Fire MLS can counter Vanguard's cleave

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts