+ Reply to Thread

StuartG is on a distinguished road

Warrior Taunt Macro

So warriors can taunt in any stance now, making it easy for us to taunt pets to avoid polys ect.

But I was wondering how I would go about making a macro like this, since It would save a dispell and could be game changing If your healing is under too much pressure and can't dispell blah blah.

So does anyone know how you would make a pet taunt macro as a warrior? I've been thinking that it will target my team mates pets If I play with a mage.

Anyway, longstory short. Does anyone know how to make a macro that will taunt pets to avoid CC?

Supression
    Using arena 1-3 macros instead of focus macros would free up your focus target wich you could set to a enemy pet and make a mouseover taunt macro.

Just my 2 cents

StuartG is on a distinguished road
    I've always used my focus macro to watch and CC the healer and/or interupt him or whoever we are ccing, Is there not some kind of macro that will only target an enemys elemental? I've seen some macros that say [harm] In them I'm not sure if that means enemy.

I'd like to taunt the pet without actually targeting or focusing the pet, If you know how to do that.