+ Reply to Thread

RaiKay is on a distinguished road

RBG Resto Druid

Hey guys, iv got this resto druid in my rbg team thinking hes all pro. But i know nothing about resto druids so i though if you could break it down for me, ill post his armoury. Could you tell me if hes gemming/reforging/glyphing and speccing right please.

And also is PVP power viable over pvp ressliance?

anyway heres his armoury http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aless/advanced

if you could give me some advice that i can bash into his skull, would really apreciate it. Hes claiming that he doesnt need any macros as well :/

klj is on a distinguished road
    lol....

Hendie is on a distinguished road
    Well it says he has not reforged or enchanted his items so hes a bit slack there :P His gems could be a bit better but they are not too bad... All 3 of his glyphs are a bad choice tho :P

Macros make things easier also, so they are not needed but they help alot.

Hendie

klj is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKay View Post
    Hey guys, iv got this resto druid in my rbg team thinking hes all pro. But i know nothing about resto druids so i though if you could break it down for me, ill post his armoury. Could you tell me if hes gemming/reforging/glyphing and speccing right please.

And also is PVP power viable over pvp ressliance?

anyway heres his armoury http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aless/advanced

if you could give me some advice that i can bash into his skull, would really apreciate it. Hes claiming that he doesnt need any macros as well :/
    To clarify why i only put lol... in my earlier post skill capped is generally not meant to be used for this type of stuff. If you have an issue that you are confused about or want to know how to beat a certain comp many people would be glad to help you. you will not get very many responses with a request on how do I prove I am better than someone else. If you dont like how the guy acts then don't play with him simple as that.

you won't get a very good repuation on s-c by asking something like this. We are not your personal army >.>.