+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Abnormal is on a distinguished road

Craziest 5s comps you have seen/played?

i have a friend who was telling me that he once time went 5 boomies and they would call out one traget and cyclone the other four at the same time and would ko the single target. and so many typhoons. obviously it didnt make it to far but seems like fun.

Sythira is on a distinguished road
    I've come up against a cata 5s team of 4 ele shamans and 1 resto shaman where the elementals were all botting. They would all use their burst cd macros at once and one shot someone on my team, but they werent that bright and we got 2 resses off that game and went on to win

klj is on a distinguished road
    This season did two warriors two hunter 1 resto Druid. Everyone had t2 besides the resto. We were actually at like 2.1k mmr and could've gone higher but no one got on at same time.

Squintz is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by klj View Post
    This season did two warriors two hunter 1 resto Druid. Everyone had t2 besides the resto. We were actually at like 2.1k mmr and could've gone higher but no one got on at same time.
    Oh thats nasty.
    What if the Hokey-Pokey is'nt what it's all about?

Erebus is on a distinguished road
    5 rogues always seams fun. There are a few videos on youtube of it as well.

klj is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Squintz View Post
    Oh thats nasty.
    Shoulda mentioned we did it without Skype too.

canyoneagle is on a distinguished road
    Grouped with some RBG friends the other night, and for shits and giggles we made a "lawnmower cleave" - 3 arms warriors, me (WW monk) and a mistweaver. It was stupid fun at mid-mmr (1700-ish). We only played a couple dozen games with that comp - didn't win 'em all, but we did win more than we lost, and had alot of fun with it.

starblood is on a distinguished road
    Ages ago, S5(?) there was an all Boomkin team called <Forest of Nightmares>... would start in stealth, then pop treants.

There was also an all shadow priest 5v5 too... back when VE did constant healing... might be on youtube.

Gaelden is on a distinguished road
    v5 was better when you didn't know enemy composition before one of your mate is dead.

Quietus is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaelden View Post
    v5 was better when you didn't know enemy composition before one of your mate is dead.
    Not to troll, but how, apart from nostalgia and masochistic helplessness, does your scenario equal better? I mean, I get the 'ohshi-' excitement and need to react on the fly, but quintuple rogue teams were never much fun for the receiving end, far as I can tell :-P