+ Reply to Thread

Semaj is on a distinguished road

5.2 Comp Help.

So here's our scenario, We had a holy paladin partner to run thug cleave, but in the mists of leveling, he burnt out and is not interested in playing. We have another friend that is willing to reroll to play with us, and we cannot decide what comp to run.

I play a rogue, and my other dps partner was a warrior who is rerolling hunter, but he doesn't enjoy the class. Now he's rerolling and He can't decide between shadow priest or Lock.

What do you think would be a better comp for newish players who are trying to get better?

Any tips for Rogue/spriest/healer (shaman) or for RLS?

Thanks!

Beef is on a distinguished road
    I see a lot of talk about SPriests just being Warlocks2.0 but from the limited games I have watched on the ptr from some high rated players, RLS seems pretty good. Besides...Warlocks are a lot of fun to play!

Semaj is on a distinguished road
    Any other suggestions or tips on trying to move up competitively with a new season coming up? I have been pvping with my friend for a good amount of the last 1-2 years but we still havent found the right 3rd to play with. We are about a 1500-1650 rating 2s team but still can't break that barrier. I'm not sure if its a communication issue or skill issue. This season it has been a gear issue since we have been way behind in gear and still only have about half malevolent only and rest dreadful.

wraithaur is on a distinguished road
    RPS is tipped to be the strongest comp for next season.