+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 Last

Bobmarlock

Thumbs down Where the hell are the warlock videos/guides/anything? Macros, ui's, armories...?

Pretty self explanatory. I tend to choose my words and responses carefully and tactfully when publicly posting. However: Those of us with warlock mains are paying for a service I've been recently going to Cobrak's youtube channel and noxxic for. And that was because I couldn't find any useful current info here for my class after returning to wow and paying for this service. Unacceptable. This stinks of an abandoned idea that's still collecting my money, as I received no response from skillcapped after emailing them regarding the lack of class content on here. I'd like to ask if anyone has any resources outside of this site to glean maybe some good info from in terms of warlock info aside from AJ, or if AJ's pay service is viable? As I came here to learn from people more skilled than myself, and am now looking again. I appreciate all the contributors and various class players who have contributed and really care to help people, but the majority of locks listed haven't contributed since last calendar year, and most destro locks (aside from Lord) in well over an actual year. Look at the titles of posts below me in the lock class forums.

image is on a distinguished road
    ^ this

Mikestoast is on a distinguished road
    imo wait for the new season to start, give it about a week or two after that.
    if anything not out by then
    *RAGE*
    +Rep if I helped. Lets me know if i am or not. Thanks!
    ^ My Classes

I joined some days ago and have the same problem. I also follow Kobrak on youtube and think that his viss are really nice and informative, but they are not everything that I look for in the matter of help. When I saw that Snutz was here it was a done deal for me. But I was kind of sad to see, when I joined, that the warlock info, vids, etc. wasn't really as updated as the rest.

I haven't gotten around to checking all the content, but I get the feel of that this site is a litle behind. As I said, I've only just gotten here and haven't checked everything yet, but the feel of it is that it isn't really all that it is said to be on the homepage. If memory serves me right there was a big tournament just now, so that might be the reason.

But if we get back to locks. There is need of new vids, info, etc. for our beloved class.

Thanks for reading and hope to see some awsome content.

Mattdemon is on a distinguished road
    I agree, this is unacceptable... seeing rogues/mages/hunter/priest/ everything else already has multiple 5.2 videos/guides.

Cel is on a distinguished road
    We are well aware of the issue with the lack of warlock content. The moment we lock down someone to step up, we have a large list of content that we are prioritizing in production.

We are sincerely sorry for the lack of content since the new patch, and I can assure you we are doing everything within our means to resolve the issue immediately.

As for your response on support, I personally checked up on the issue and confirmed that every support email we have gotten outside of the last few hours has been addressed and responded to. If you did not receive a response, please check your spam folder. If it is not there, please send another email and I'm confident your issue will be resolved within 24 hours.

Again, we're aware of the lack of warlock videos recently, and are prioritizing resolving the problem. Thanks for bringing it up, and I hope we can earn your loyalty in the future.

-Cel & Co
    First

Chaosbot is on a distinguished road
    ^ great news. Thanks for the response

Mikestoast is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    We are well aware of the issue with the lack of warlock content. The moment we lock down someone to step up, we have a large list of content that we are prioritizing in production.

We are sincerely sorry for the lack of content since the new patch, and I can assure you we are doing everything within our means to resolve the issue immediately.

As for your response on support, I personally checked up on the issue and confirmed that every support email we have gotten outside of the last few hours has been addressed and responded to. If you did not receive a response, please check your spam folder. If it is not there, please send another email and I'm confident your issue will be resolved within 24 hours.

Again, we're aware of the lack of warlock videos recently, and are prioritizing resolving the problem. Thanks for bringing it up, and I hope we can earn your loyalty in the future.

-Cel & Co
    thanks for the response
    +Rep if I helped. Lets me know if i am or not. Thanks!
    ^ My Classes

Thank you for the response. Right now I'm like a child on christmas, can barely wait.

image is on a distinguished road
    mmmmmhmmmmm. Sounds like a signature "blizard response."