+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

gpechie is on a distinguished road
    If anyone has any destro questions beyond what you can find in this website (until yhey post more guides) and cobrak please feel free to private message me. I'm 2400 exp rbg, been playing beta, and top 5 3v3 seasons 1-7. I only play destro right now so knowledge on other specs is limited for MoP.

Volkkor is on a distinguished road
    sounds good. you should apply to the site. Think they got a link on the home page.

Mikestoast is on a distinguished road
    Sweet, you should try to write up a guide on destro since the only one we have is Demon.

honestly i need stuff for affliction but this site has alot of people who would greatly Benefit from another skilled warlock
    +Rep if I helped. Lets me know if i am or not. Thanks!
    ^ My Classes

We somewhat have a guilde http://www.skill-capped.com/forums/s...lock-pvp-guide. Although I whipped up half the notes I put in while at work. And have changed my thinking on some of the points since then. Mainly Mastery > crit. Think the rest is prolly about the same IMO. But we could definitely use something a bit more well thought out and done up.

Yeah, reading back through that, theres alot I would change. But its still a decent starting point.

Atonement is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikestoast View Post
    imo wait for the new season to start, give it about a week or two after that.
    if anything not out by then
    *RAGE*
    Two weeks in... no change.

*RAGE*

Not even a 5.2 overview that every class is getting.

Pehta is on a distinguished road
    Two weeks you say i would say months or even a year. Last video on demo/destro i see is 4.0 at lvl 85 exp affliction that is rly nice guide and i love it. Porhaps you should ask some of youtube ppl that did some nice video guides like Cobrak or ReinhartDaRussian to help you with or someone else. I would rly like to see some guide and i think other locks to but all we get is empty promisses. We would be happy with 1 demo and 1 destro guide that's all we want to see and if i look in video guides that are raining in every few days for other classes that they cant even decide which one to look

shwap is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down

Sad to see there is still nothing. I feel like i check everyday hoping there is going to be some warlock content but in the back of my head i know im just going to be disappointed. Please prove me wrong.

image is on a distinguished road
    last post from cel - 2 weeks ago. last warlock video - months ago.

I also check back here every few days to see if anything has come .... every few days I am let down. Wondering what I am paying for.

espen is on a distinguished road
    Guess its byebye time :| bye