+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Re: Any video requests?

Alright guys, I'll do my best to keep up with all the requests, I am working on a pally/warlock vs pally/warrior video now and it also has a lot to do with controlling pets, as for all those WLD's, I will be working on some of those in the future, I will try to get to everyones request, keep a look out for my newly released videos, they should be very helpful

Lyrix

Quote Originally Posted by sephroth
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrix
    2's Warlock/Paladin

Also maybe a video on controlling your pet. Is it possible to have it attack automatically without it using devours and spell lock?
    You can toggle auto-cast on and off, I have both spell lock and devour off of auto (however I have shadow-bite on auto since I am specced into imp. fel hunter).

Sorry if this is a real newbie question but how do you toggle it off and on?

Sakurisan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Djpwnytailz
    Alright guys, I'll do my best to keep up with all the requests, I am working on a pally/warlock vs pally/warrior video now and it also has a lot to do with controlling pets, as for all those WLD's, I will be working on some of those in the future, I will try to get to everyones request, keep a look out for my newly released videos, they should be very helpful
    You're my freaking hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurisan
    Quote Originally Posted by Djpwnytailz
    You're my freaking hero.
    (:

Xyro

Quote Originally Posted by sephroth
    2's Warlock/Paladin

Also maybe a video on controlling your pet. Is it possible to have it attack automatically without it using devours and spell lock?
    You can toggle auto-cast on and off, I have both spell lock and devour off of auto (however I have shadow-bite on auto since I am specced into imp. fel hunter).

Sorry if this is a real newbie question but how do you toggle it off and on?
    On your pet action bar you'll notice yellow dashes circling abilities, this indicates that the ability is on auto. To disable these abilities from being auto cast simply right click the ability.

Pyrilus is an unknown quantity at this point

Just finished RLS vs WLD : )

Kisun

YAY!!! <3 u. Wanna do WLD vs RLS too? So we all know what the other comp will do :P lol

I will be working on all the videos in most likely this order

Pet Control (:

Nasteh

I would love a "dueling guide" as this shows tips and tricks vs. every class in the arena.

How to juke/what from which class.
    Who to tank/kite.
    When to auto devour/when not to.
    What armour to use when.
    Portal placement.
    Fear use, and setting up kills.
    Etc.
    Etc.

All this would be gained from a 1v1 guide vs. most classes and could be used (by rookies such as me) directely in the arena.

So if possible this would be aboslutely awesome. What defeats them in duels, is often really helpfull in the arena

/Nasteh - english is not my first language, so I am sorry about grammar and spelling

No problem dude, my warlock vs mage duel should be coming out soon and that should be able to start you off