+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Ayra is on a distinguished road
    Going dinosaur/jurassic parking or something just as stupid :P

Rugmouse will become famous soon enough
    Think it was Reckful that said, "pressing all my buttons at once"

They failed to land the kill and he died a few seconds later...and he said, "hmmm I must not have pressed my buttons hard enough or something"

Gauntlet is on a distinguished road
    I say some ridiculous shit like "GOING HAM FUCKERS" or "DIE MOTHER FUCKER DIE"

and when i get the kill its YEEHAAAAAAAAA

kentleberries is on a distinguished road
    i like to let my partner know a bit before i start like "im about to fist this turkey" and then "fisting the shit outta this turkey" i may have a hatred for turkeys now that i think about it...
    i really find it amusing when biotox said "this guys getting his shit womped" lol i dunno why but it cracked me up

Envii
    My partner's convos in arena usually follow this script:
    "We going full ham opener?"
    "FULL ham."
    *opens*
    "POPPING BIG D*CK CDS"

feds is on a distinguished road
    "Going in dry" has became my favorite I use it all the time

Quietus is on a distinguished road
    Taking a page out of Abub's playbook, I have a penchant for "Bringing the pain", although it occasionally gets all slurry, and turns into "brngng th'painn", which has caused at least one instance of us failing to land a kill due to my teammates breaking down laughing and asking if I'd been possessed by a Murloc.

On the less PC side, I think "an ENTIRE...BAG...of DICKS!" for some reason has stuck, although that's equally used for burst moments, and for that sinking moment when you realised you've just been plowed, through your defensives, and through your offensives, and that you failed to do anything worthwhile.

There's less polite stuff too, but I'd prefer to keep the pretense I'm both a reasonable and not at all unpleasant type, but I think chainsaws and unsolicited bodily penetration may have been mentioned a time or two.

Diconius is an unknown quantity at this point
    Well seeing as between me and my buddies the inside joke is the Enh Stormblast is like a fking Kah-meh-ah-meh-ah. I say I'm going super saiyan, or I wind up if it's a terrible team... Like 10 seconds prior I go all geek... KAAAAAAAHH.... MEEEEEEHHH.... HAAAAAA.... MEEEEEHHH. HAAAAAAA *something insta dies*

Had one match I go knocked off the bridge by an ele, midair I hit ascendance+stormblast, 130k MH 45k OH... He died before I touched the ground, he didn't join the next Que, so I assumed I sent the fker flying to planet Namek. >.>

skillcapped is on a distinguished road
    I'm so jealous of you all.

I play a healer and my warlike yells of "Popping tree", or "Shelling you" just don't give me the tingly feeling you guys are obviously all getting.

I suppose when I do try to do some damage I could say

"Let the tickling commence!!!!!!"

Vaticthepally is on a distinguished road
    For me and my team it's not as much what is said, as how it's said that really sets us apart.

I, personally, tend to yell in the lead up, go very calm in the bursting itself, then comment on the style of death that occurred. I like to refer to whatever class I'm playing in their own personal mode of murder.

For an Aff lock I say something like, "I have full evil to unleash" followed by, "everyone is filled with pure evil right now. Draining ____'s soul straight from his body" with a, "he fell over in pure agony" if the player dies.

For my Ret Pally I would say something like, "Lotta damage. Lotta damage. His face hurts." with a final, "That man/woman was judged to death. He felt very judged and fell over."

For my Unholy DK I say something like, "Staking necrotics. His train hurts. Reaping his soul. This guy hurts. He hates what's happening" followed by a, "I'm just leaving him to die... he fell over."

My SPriest friend likes to say, "Going big on _____"

My Mage friend says, "Hamming ____" or "Going big... huge... really big".